Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: check this out

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    i used to stay on glocktalk, i cant remember what it was some glock "expert" told me something about my glock that was just bs and i never returned.
    "Unfortunately 87.26% of the quotes and statistics on the internet are lies." - Abraham Lincoln
    Stupid should hurt
    I carry a gun cuz cops are too heavy!

A fortified location near Fort Campbell, KY
    Feedback Score
    I always choose to go to a pistol forum for expertise on long arm weapons systems. Especially when that pistol has the huge sum of 35 parts. Clearly, they'll know everything there is to know about rifles of all types, not just the AR.

I gotta find a sarcasm graemlin somewhere.
    Its all fun and games till somebody loses an eye. Then its fun and games you can't see.-James Hetfield

Expertise is nothing more than the basics done correctly.-Holy Roller

ATS Tactical Gear, LLC

Feedback Score
    i cant really complain about the place after all i found this place off of there
    Quote Originally Posted by Harv View Post
    And yet with all that said.... I still feel like a One Man wrecking crew every time I sling up my AR.... I have the utmost faith in it and my Knowledge of it's Strengths and weaknesses.. and if called upon to do so.. I have supreme confidence in my ability to bring great wrath and fury upon anyone who requires it... (Damn... that kinda sounds good... )

Feedback Score
    Kids and plastic toys, what did you expect?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12