Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: first AR build/ precision build

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    well damn... i am going to be very dissapointed if they did try to screw someone over. thank you for the heads up, i will keep an open mind.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Thats the best policy, maybe they will accept a transfer from BravoCo or G&R Tactical
    Last edited by ryan; 11-08-10 at 18:17.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Thats the best policy, maybe they will accept a transfer from BravoCo or G&R Tactical
    you know, maybe i should just buy a whole rifle from someone on here... or i can get someone to buy my truck audio i have layin around... 2 12s in a custom sealed box with a 5000watt amp... i need more $$$

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jared91 View Post
    you know, i did not even think about this. i honestly dont know. what size pins does the timney use?
    The link you provided says large dia. pins. Most brands other than Colt use small dia. pins. Ask SOG about that lower as long as you live nearby.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    you know, maybe i should just buy a whole rifle from someone on here... or i can get someone to buy my truck audio i have layin around... 2 12s in a custom sealed box with a 5000watt amp... i need more $$$
    Have you checked the BST section here yet?
    There's always a couple rifles on there I'd jump on myself if I had the money...
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Have you checked the BST section here yet?
    There's always a couple rifles on there I'd jump on myself if I had the money...
    yessir, i sure have, and i havent really found anything im interested in :/ and im in the same boat as you, money is an issue, im a broke ass college student

Feedback Score
    yessir, i sure have, and i havent really found anything im interested in :/ and im in the same boat as you, money is an issue, im a broke ass college student
    What is your major?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I hope you don't intend on buying those parts from SOG... Many of them are very overpriced and as you read in that thread (hey that rhymed), their honesty is questionable.

For example I purchased that same Daniel Defense bolt for about $150. They have it priced at $200.

Just shop around a bit. G&R, as stated numerous times before, is an excellent place to shop for parts.

Good luck with the build and make sure to post some pictures when your done!!!
    "We will never sleep, 'cause sleep is for the weak.
    And we will never rest, 'til we're all fking dead" -- O.S.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DTHN2LGS View Post
    What is your major?
    i am majoring in criminal justice. plan on becoming hpd patrol officer for a while, do some investigative work, get some experiance, then apply for fbi.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dail621 View Post
    I hope you don't intend on buying those parts from SOG... Many of them are very overpriced and as you read in that thread (hey that rhymed), their honesty is questionable.

For example I purchased that same Daniel Defense bolt for about $150. They have it priced at $200.

Just shop around a bit. G&R, as stated numerous times before, is an excellent place to shop for parts.

Good luck with the build and make sure to post some pictures when your done!!!
    thats what ive been hearing. im very dissapointed, as that is my home store. will not be going back there. thanks for the advice man i will def post up pics!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast