WTS G30SF with Boresight Extreme Grip Reduction & Texture

This is the ultimate carry pistol .....

G30SF w/ Boresight Solutions Extreme Grip Reduction & Texture package
    includes 2x 10rd mags stippled to match the grip
    includes Ameriglo Operator Night Sights dated 2009 green/green
    pistol mfg in 2009, sent to Boresight Solutions for mods early 2010
    round count less than 1k
    excellent condition, 100% reliable
    includes original GLOCK box, papers, etc.

I am a GLOCK Certified Armorer and have detail stripped, inspected, and cleaned this pistol prior to sale. I purchased this pistol from a buddy that was looking to fund something else. I don't need it so I figured I would let it go. I will 100% vouch for the quality and incredible feel of Ben's work. I have two other pistols he has customized. I'm hooked. I just don't need this one too. It's not my caliber of choice. No sense in letting it sit in the safe.

Below is the description of the work completed by Ben @ Boresight Solutions ...

(A) 360-degree Reduce/Texture. Includes undercut/radius of trigger guard and beavertail areas for a more comfortable / higher grip on the gun, closer to the bore axis. Also included is my signature trigger guard modification, where the bottom edges of the trigger guard are radiused and polished. This helps streamline the trigger guard, and also gives a more natural resting place for your support hand. NOTE: for full rounding of the trigger guard, select option F.

(B) This package available for Glock only. Includes all features of (A), plus the backstrap will be completely re-contoured to eliminate the prominent hump, resulting in a grip angle that is similar to a 1911.
    The Extreme Reduction & Texture described above (A) + (B) would cost you $245 plus Overnight shipping each way (probably another $100 total). Having the two mags stippled to match would cost an additional $45 each ($90 total).

Custom Work, incl Overnight shipping both ways = $400+
    Ameriglo Operator Night Sights = $85
    G30SF without any mods = $550+ shipped
    Approximate total value of this package is easily in excess of $1,000
    I have no idea what Ben's lead time is right now but I waited 4+ months for my last one.

Asking $725 shipped to your FFL. NO TRADES.
    Serious Inquiries ONLY Please. No tire kickers.
    I can send additional pics if you like … just PM me your e-mail addy.

Last edited by VolGrad; 11-17-10 at 10:21.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    still available, see OP for new price