Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul Art of Precision Rifle??

Feedback Score

Magpul Art of Precision Rifle??

Is there any word or rumor of Magpul creating an Art of the Precision Rifle dvd set? I have all of the other training dvd's that are currently out, my shotgun dvd set comes in today. Seems like the only platform that is missing would be the precision rifle. I've learned so much from the one's I've seen it sure would be nice to get some knowledge on the do's and don'ts of the bolt gun as it certainly is an art. If anyone has any info I would greatly appreciate it.

Feedback Score
    I already have it! I took the Precision Rifle class and since my memory sucks, I took video of most of the instruction, not much of the shooting. Two problems, the quality sucks, and there is no way I'm releasing it- it isn't anywhere near AOTXXX series quality and Chris and Travis are trying to limit the 3rd party Magpul videos out there. Their brand, their class, their sandbox.

I have started an AAR that is a soft transcript of the instruction. Maybe I'll get to finish it over the holidays.

It was a great class. Only two days, which worked out great since we only shot out to 400yards. A third day would have been nice if we could shoot out further and talk about more detailed ballistics and environmental effects.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Last edited by streck; 01-27-11 at 10:10.
    Daniel

Never send a nail to do a screw's job.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information. It is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent basis "--me

"Just remember, when you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a television set"--RDJB

One Big Ass Mistake America

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Does anybody have news, about when we might expect to see the actual release of the precision rifle videos? This is the one set I would love to have. Has the project been canned? Or complications? Does anybody know anything???

Feedback Score
    Yes, Soon as its ready.........
    STEVE FISHER
    INSTRUCTOR
    Sentinel Concepts

Consultant for
    Trijicon
    midwest industries
    Nighthawk custom firearms

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    So when's it going to be ready? I'm starving for information here!!! Need video to maintain my health!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Yes, Soon as its ready.........
    It's done when it's done.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Is this some kind of witchcraft circular argument? I just want it to be ready... Does that mean I have to wait till it's done or will it be ready sooner then it's done... I'm so confused

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fried Chicken Blowout View Post
    Is this some kind of witchcraft circular argument? I just want it to be ready... Does that mean I have to wait till it's done or will it be ready sooner then it's done... I'm so confused
    You'll be able to watch it when you're watching it.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast