Never send a nail to do a screw's job.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by streck View Post
    SuhwEET!

What??? Did it come out???

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don't think so. Website says Fall/Winter 2011.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    What a painful wait... I have to go out each week and reinvent the wheel all by myself without any video instruction... I learn a lot, but something like this would really give me a jump start!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It's interesting because it's not typical to have a sneak peak and then full blown trailer and then no product. Bad marketing to have a product release delayed for such a long time (1 year).

I'm eager to watch it but at this point it's out of sight, out of mind. Perhaps my fund should go towards Haley's DVD. LOL!

Feedback Score
    Been anxiously awaiting as well. Just checked and it still says Fall 2011 for release.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tsmith247 View Post
    Been anxiously awaiting as well. Just checked and it still says Fall 2011 for release.
    Now it says Winder 2011. This is comical.

Feedback Score
    There was a post on ARF from Magpul that the video should be released in time to order for Christmas.

First Travis, then Chris leaves and this video is almost a year late. It seems MD is losing its mojo.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    There was a post on ARF from Magpul that the video should be released in time to order for Christmas.

First Travis, then Chris leaves and this video is almost a year late. It seems MD is losing its mojo.

You say this after having posted this:

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I'm amazed at Magpul's ability to make great gear at prices that everyone can afford. Great and cheap make a hard business model, but you guys have been doing it.

Travis and Chris were trainers before Magpul and didn't gain rockstar status till MD, so Magpul had something to do with their success. MD was a great platform for them and hopefully MD can continue to find new training talent to fill the role. Finding people as skilled as Chris and Travis in firearms, teaching and personality will be a tall task. Maybe that is why they hired Steve.

Keep the classes coming, release videos that you have and don't let MD get stale.

I'm curious, what changed in that span of time to change your take on this?
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just think it was poor planning in the marketing department. But having said that, perhaps the recent resignation of Costa (yes it's public information now) that the DVD's haven't been top of mind. I hear they have two other DVD's that are just about finished (vehicle tactics being one of them).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast