Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Compensator/Flash hider

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Here's some pics of the Primary Weapons FSC556. I mounted on my wifes 11.5" SBR (it replaced the DNTC). It comes with a peel washer but I was able to get it to 'time' without the use of any washer.

Yes that's a cheap Model 1 Sales barrel.
    A friend of mine gave it to me, he couldn't get it to work on an AR pistol (free-90-free is good! ). It's a non chrome lined 1x9 twist (rifle ramps). I had Randall reprofile it to .625" under the handguards and then I Norrell'd it flat black and used Neds 5.56mm NATO neck and throat reamer on it and it runs perfectly fine on this rifle with an H2 buffer, standard buffer spring thus far. The carrier is a Colt 1/2 circle shrouded one with a CMT bolt, RRA upper and lower, DPMS LPK, CMT receiver extension with a Magpul CTR stock, CMT M4 handguards, Tangodown pistol grip, RRA CH, RRA Dominator 2 mount with an EOTech 512. When this barrel is replaced it'l likely be with a Colt 6933 or BCM 11.5" barrel.

Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    gotm4- How do you mount the light?
    "The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts." Justice Robert Jackson, WV St. Board of Education v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624 (1943)

"I don’t care how many pull ups and sit ups you can do. I care that you can move yourself across the ground with a fighting load and engage the enemy." Max Velocity

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
    gotm4- How do you mount the light?
    It's a small plastic Streamlight mount designed for this purpose on AR handguards, they retail for about $18 or so.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Let me tell your FSC556 is quite something. Today I fired hundrets of rounds of hot IMI 5.56 ammo through my newly shortened AUG (16") in a narrow private shooting cellar- and never once did I feel umcomfortable due to blast or was blinded by muzzle flash. The muzzle hardly raises! Awesome!!
    my enmity is only against Tyranny, where ever I find it, wheter in Emperour, King, Prince, Parliament, Presbyters, or People.
    Richard Overton, 1646

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cato View Post
    Let me tell your FSC556 is quite something. Today I fired hundrets of rounds of hot IMI 5.56 ammo through my newly shortened AUG (16") in a narrow private shooting cellar- and never once did I feel umcomfortable due to blast or was blinded by muzzle flash. The muzzle hardly raises! Awesome!!

I find that the FSC556 flashes just a little bit out of the side ports (shooter can't see it) and nothing like the fireball that would come out of my DNTC comp with flashy ammo and I find even the tiny bit of flash it's still less than an A2 out of an 11.5" gun.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456