Thread: I'm getting that itch again...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

I'm getting that itch again...

no, not that itch. The other one that we get when it's time to build a new AR.

I haven't build one since my Honda Accord Trunk Gun so it's been too long ago. I need to build another AR but I don't know what I want yet. I do know that I'll be using one of the new BCM Bolt Carrier Groups.

Beyond that I haven't decided on the configuration so here's your chance to help me out and offer your suggestions.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I've been using those carrier groups for builds lately, they are quite nice.
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Like an idiot I went and bought a Colt 6450 for pretty much the same reason.

I've already ordered a Magpul CTR and MIAD for it, I'm about to order a can for it, and if Grant gets around to offering the 9mm uppers he was telling me about I'll have to SBR the damn thing too.

Feedback Score
    I'm in the same boat as you Marc. A Noveske N4 Lite upper is pretty high on my list.
    Protego quod vallo.
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc View Post
    no, not that itch. The other one that we get when it's time to build a new AR.

I haven't build one since my Honda Accord Trunk Gun so it's been too long ago. I need to build another AR but I don't know what I want yet. I do know that I'll be using one of the new BCM Bolt Carrier Groups.

Beyond that I haven't decided on the configuration so here's your chance to help me out and offer your suggestions.
    YOu know your crowd

Rifle length VIS.
    14.5" std wgt bbl

I think that would make a nice "I cannot burn my hand on the barrel" upper

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I've got a lower that's been haunting my dreams recently. Just when I think I know that I want to do with it, something new pops up. Maybe I'll have to buy one or two more lowers because all of my ideas are so good.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I have a 10" Troy and the Troy sight set waiting, also have the 1.5-5 Luepold in the Larue mount. I'm thinking the 16" Noveski with pinned GB is calling my name.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Im working on a mid-length gas upper. 14.5in Chrome bore-chamber barrel. I still need to order the Larue Tactical handguard to cover the shaved FSB, which length do I order? I'm gonna use the BCM carrier group. I need to decide on which muzzle device to go with. Im thinking either an extend A2 or Surefire's break pinned and welded. I also have to find someone to do the gunsmithery. I got Troys to ride topside. Gonna mate it to my LMT Defender lower with a MIAD. Something to back-up LWRC M6A2 556. Any help? Now to sell my LMT upper...