Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Experience with Eagle M4 FB mag pouches

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac679 View Post
    Are they fast? They're my go to pouches for speed reloads. My CO went to say something to me once when I didn't take a knee while speed reloading on a CQM range. He stopped after taking one step and I already had a fresh mag in and round chambered. So I'd say they're pretty fast-of course training with Pat and Paul Howe doesn't hurt either....
    Sometimes........ "Speed IS security".

Bob

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I am looking at these Eagle mag pouches as well; how close is their Khaki to Coyote Brown, and is there a reason that they don't put out a lot of gear in CB? Also, would something like a 2x4 from Triad Tac be too wide to run on a Molle Belt?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    As a piggyback question, does anyone know if the Eagle Single Duty Mag Pouch, M-4 can be run with the flap stowed? It evidently has the FB insert and it has a velcro spot on it that appears to be for securing the flap, so I'm inclined to think that it can be run open.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    As a piggyback question, does anyone know if the Eagle Single Duty Mag Pouch, M-4 can be run with the flap stowed? It evidently has the FB insert and it has a velcro spot on it that appears to be for securing the flap, so I'm inclined to think that it can be run open.
    Yes, it folds down flat against the outside of the pouch and secures with velcro.
    --Josh H.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12