Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AAR-Vickers Tactical 2-Day Level-1 Handgun Class - Nov 13-14, 2010 - Pittsburgh, PA

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnN View Post
    I wonder if the Deltapoint would make it easier to hit at those distances due to the difference in reticle?

Most likely.

What concerns me though is that Leupold is not known for reliable electronics. We will need to see a bunch of these in action before we can honestly say that they are GTG.

C4

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Good class. Nice to see that Grant and Jay can actually shoot.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post
    Good class. Nice to see that Grant and Jay can actually shoot.
    LOL, no. All errornet hype.

C4

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Don't forget Photoshop.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Most likely.

What concerns me though is that Leupold is not known for reliable electronics. We will need to see a bunch of these in action before we can honestly say that they are GTG.

C4
    I can tell you the Deltapoint is very rugged. I have ran them for quite a while now and have purposely all but trashed one and it just keeps on running. I have had it soaked in rain storms, Dropped my gun directly on the sight from over my head about 15 times in my slag gravel diveway, and slammed it gosh knows how many times into wooden support beams on the range as in one handed stuck slide clearences and it has never quit or shifted point of aim/impact. I carry a Deltapoint on all my working guns including my SWAT deployment pistol.

David Bowie

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie Tactical View Post
    I can tell you the Deltapoint is very rugged. I have ran them for quite a while now and have purposely all but trashed one and it just keeps on running. I have had it soaked in rain storms, Dropped my gun directly on the sight from over my head about 15 times in my slag gravel diveway, and slammed it gosh knows how many times into wooden support beams on the range as in one handed stuck slide clearences and it has never quit or shifted point of aim/impact. I carry a Deltapoint on all my working guns including my SWAT deployment pistol.

David Bowie
    Good to hear.

I look forward to seeing more of these units in the marketplace so we can get a larger sampling of them.

C4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Good to hear.

I look forward to seeing more of these units in the marketplace so we can get a larger sampling of them.

C4
    Larry just took delivery of a G-17 just like the one he had at the school but with a Deltapoint instead of the RMR. The RMR has had some point shifting issues. I have not seen any of that with the Deltapoint.

David Bowie

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234