Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best Range/Gun Belt

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ConditionYellow45 View Post
    I'm in the market for a REAL stiff gun belt that will work with the gear I train with at the range (Pistol, x2 Pistol mags, x2 PMags) but will still work for a daily use CCW belt (Pistol and mag).

I run my equipment pretty far forward (10:00 and 2:00) and have become frustrated with my Wilderness Tactical belt with its excess velcro tounge and how it's too long to velcro down with the my spare mags in the way. (Maybe just get a smaller size?)

Either way, if you guys could offer suggestions, that would be awesome.
    can't tell you anything about the perfect size to avoid velcro tail

what i can tell you is that the osoe 1.5" cobra belt (i have 2, black and tan) has left me not wanting anything else. for leather i go with belt man elephant hide. for nylon i go osoe. nothing else to think about.

edit: oh damn necro posts
    Last edited by trinydex; 09-15-14 at 18:20.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by trinydex View Post
    can't tell you anything about the perfect size to avoid velcro tail

what i can tell you is that the osoe 1.5" cobra belt (i have 2, black and tan) has left me not wanting anything else. for leather i go with belt man elephant hide. for nylon i go osoe. nothing else to think about.

edit: oh damn necro posts
    I just got an SOE Cobra Belt. It's very nice. Very stiff. Way stiffer than my wilderness belt. Way cooler too.
    All of this is just advice. You go out and do whatever the f&<€ you want to do.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I'll also vouch for the Raven light carrier. I've got one that I've used to carry an E1B bezel-down for around 18 months now. The light "snaps" in, and I've noticed no change in the fit.

As an aside, I did have to send this light carrier back to Raven because the fit was a little sloppier than I thought it should be. As expected. I received excellent customer service from Raven and am a happy, repeat customer.
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -- Will Rogers

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Socom Elite View Post
    I just got an SOE Cobra Belt. It's very nice. Very stiff.
    +1 love mine.
    " I can't walk with gum in my mouth...It makes it to where I can't breathe"-The Wife Unit

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Recently switch all my cobra belts over to the Volund G-hook belts. It's just easier to use for everyday wear!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234