Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how's about another meet?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by oakmax View Post
    GTA is the bomb, excellent range and "experienced" well rounded members. Hope to be involved in the get together wherever it takes place.
    cw
    "Well Rounded" Ha ha, yes I am in more ways than one.

I'm looking forward to the coming shooting season. We've got a bunch of stuff on the books. Tactical Rifle night, Defensive Pistol night, Vets/D-day match, Full Auto match, Polymer classic match, return of the Single Stack Classic, E Classic, Tactical 22 Match, Shotgun/Slug fest, Whisper Match, Steel Challenge plus our usual three gun matches and IDPA matches are just a few of the things being kicked around. Plus I plan to bring back some of the Names for some serious training. And then there's the matter of the permanent shoot house.... Gonna be a great year. No reason why we can't fit a get together in.

Stay safe,
    Scot
    t
    "The history of gun fighting fails to record a single fatality resulting from a quick noise...speed's fine, but accuracy is final." William H. Jordan 1965

Feedback Score
    I missed Spring Shoot earlier in the year but I spent the summer months shooting at GTA, so Im in regardless of location.

Feedback Score
    Lethal dose, is there any movement on this? I'd be up for something similar to the Spring Meet again.

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)

when and where

im in for sure

Feedback Score
    Any word since late January on any events/meets??? It sure was nice and warm here in Cbus today.

Feedback Score
    I'm up for gathering.

Is the Katar around any more?
    "You won't rise to the ocassion, you'll default to your level of training." Barrett Tillman

NRA LE Handgun/Shotgun Instructor
    Pa ACT235 Firearms Instructor
    Certified Glock Armorer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12