Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: If you were going to pick 1 fixed blade knife...

Feedback Score
    bgoode,
    Nice knives for sure. I can't wait till my number comes up and I can see the end of the tunel on that sweet little knife to the left!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

My fixed blade choice ...

You guys have all seen one no need to send pic, my choice end all fixed blade and it seems this knife may sum up the the thread! I have had in my possession over half of my life a ...Gerber Guardian double edge that I bought in '81 and its has been everywhere and looks it and still holds an edge, in fact and I cant count the number of times it has bitten me.
    " Ralphie put that thing down you'll poke out your eyes ! "
    At the time it was considered the 'Cadillac' of fighting knives and the F-250 being the Ka-bar. Its a solid hunk of iron close to a foot long that I have cut down small trees with it of course blistered my hand in the process.
    And I cant bring myself to buy another 'Fixed Blade' these are some nice ones you guys posted pics of Thank You. I have a couple of MicroTechs I'll plop the money down but dont see a need to get a new fixed blade ... she aint pretty anymore but I'll bet I could pry up a sewer lid with her and she wouldn't snap !

Michael
    The things we own end up owning us ...

If experience is the best teacher then pain is the best experience ! ...MRG

LUKE 22:35

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I pack Gerber's LMF II
    If it isn't durable, it isn't reliable.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've seen some nice blades. Some good for Combat, some good for Bushcraft or Survival in the woods. I have one I think would work well for combat and for a fact works very well in the woods.

Feedback Score
    quick question does anyone have any experince with this http://www.benchmade.com/products/pr...aspx?model=140

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    My old Mad Dog ATAK. It is the best fixed blade I've ever owned. A close second would be my Randall #1.
    Find what it is in life that you do not do well......and do not do that thing....

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have several Randal knives, but I also like the Microtech Currahee (center) for a reasonably priced, fixed blade that is available without a long wait. It's a good size and rugged.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314