Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: SHTF Fighting Gun(s): Getting Thoughts on Paper - Feedback Welcome

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by henschman View Post
    I actually never have read it. It's definitely on the list though. I did however run across this excellent quote from Volume II which made quite an impression on me:

Thought provoking stuff. Easy to say in 20/20 hindsight what you should have done, but its hard to know when that moment is that you have nothing to lose when you are in the moment. One must constantly be very honest with oneself about whether that point has been reached. Also I think it is better to err on the side of going hot too soon rather than too late. It's always going to be easier to say "I'll put up with it now, but if they deny me one more liberty, that'll be it!"
    That is why the 2nd Amendment and all it entails is the lynchpin . . .
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 02-12-16 at 15:33. Reason: typo
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Reminder, this thread is "SHTF Fighting Gun(s): Getting Thoughts on Paper - Feedback Welcome". Not every thread needs to be infected with your political or social outrage, especially those that are about guns, ammo, training, gear, etc...our core purpose. Off topic content removed.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    No matter which platform we may have ,Ammo mags ,spare parts and may be another like platform for compatibility.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910