Thread: Remington 870 Police VS Express & Timeline Help

Feedback Score

Remington 870 Police VS Express & Timeline Help

The Remington 870 Police vs. Express & Timeline sticky thread above has been dead for some time now and I have been unable to find the documents on the Remington website. Does anyone have these docs or know an alternate source for them? I've searched and cannot find them anywhere. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I can't find any place else other than the official link, but if you're wondering what it said, I think I can summarize the gist of it.
    Overall the document is an official release by Remington, stating that the difference between the Police and Express shotguns is quality and how the Police is suited more for duty use than the Express is. I'm pretty sure Remington specifically advises anyone in LE, military, or other using the shotgun for duty/hard use and depending on it, should use the Police.
    It goes on to state that the Express series shotgun is a line meant to be budget-friendly, while the Police line have their own manufacturing and inspection line in the facility for quality control.
    I also believe there was a section noting some technical differences which were a difference in design, quality of components, or both.

Feedback Score
    Thanks Meplat. I was hoping it was a detailed account of all the technical details and changes over the years, but after your summary I realize I've seen the Remington promo stuff before, so I don't need it after all. Thanks again.