Thread: 1300 rifled barrel...desperate

Feedback Score

1300 rifled barrel...desperate

I want to convert a ghetto version of the defender (aka the reciprocating saw and hand file conversion) back to its original form, but cannot find the 22" rifled barrel barrel, anywhere. Anyone know of where to look? Been of the internet for a while and have checked most of the sights listed on another 1300 thread. Am I missing something? Any help will be highly appreciated.

Feedback Score
    Sorry I thought I had found a link to a 1300 Defender 22" rifled barrel but wasn't the Defender after all, only a 1300 22" rifled barrel. Brownells used to sell an adapter that allowed the use of standard barrels. If you can't find the Defender barrel you might be able to find that adapter since the standard barrels seem easier to find. Good luck.
    Last edited by D. Christopher; 11-20-10 at 22:22.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by D. Christopher View Post
    Sorry I thought I had found a link to a 1300 Defender 22" rifled barrel but wasn't the Defender after all, only a 1300 22" rifled barrel. Brownells used to sell an adapter that allowed the use of standard barrels. If you can't find the Defender barrel you might be able to find that adapter since the standard barrels seem easier to find. Good luck.
    In my attempt to be a little humorous, which I pretty much suck at, I was vague in the description. It is not a defender, but a 1300 standard smooth bore made to look like the Defender; has to have the short mag barrel. The gun is going to my son if I can find a rifled barrel for it. Otherwise, he will have to ride on the 870 Express way, and the toll is an xtra 250.00.

Feedback Score
    Is this what you're talking about?

http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/...rels/611005332

If it's not exactly what you need, look around their site, they have quite a few 1300 barrels. I'm not familiar enough with the 1300 to know all the details. Hope you find the one you're looking for.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by D. Christopher View Post
    Is this what you're talking about?

http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/...rels/611005332

If it's not exactly what you need, look around their site, they have quite a few 1300 barrels. I'm not familiar enough with the 1300 to know all the details. Hope you find the one you're looking for.
    This is it. I tried to pull this site up yesterday, but to no avail. Yours came up on first try. Much appreciated.

Feedback Score
    That is what I posted in my first message but then came back and deleted it because I thought it was the wrong one. I'm glad that is the one you're looking for. I don't have any personal experience with the company though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by harrell macabe View Post
    This is it. I tried to pull this site up yesterday, but to no avail. Yours came up on first try. Much appreciated.
    Will try tomorrow.
    Much appreciated is an understatement. The computer is not my best friend. In fact, I was getting close to being able to post something on another shotgun tread regarding the usefulness of the shotgun. I was going to be able to let him know how useful the sg is when up against a computer.