Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pat Rogers 3 day carbine operators course, Richmond, IN.

Feedback Score

Pat Rogers 3 day carbine operators course, Richmond, IN.

I have scheduled Pat Rogers to come and put on a 3 day carbine operators September 19-21 2007 here in Richmond, IN. This is now an open class for all to attend. If interested go to Pat's website at EAG Tacticle and click on the 3 day carbine course schedule. There you will find the dates for the Richmond class. Listed on the site is a list of equipment that you will need as well as the online sign up sheet. If you have any questions, please send me a PM or just reply on this thread. You can also reach me by e-mail at, a.wandersee@insightbb.com. Thank you.
    Never argue with an idiot. You will sink to their level, and then get beat by expierence.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I hope you can bring him back for open classes in the near future. Richmond is 45 minutes away.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    I hope you can bring him back for open classes in the near future. Richmond is 45 minutes away.
    The only reason that this one is for LEO only is because the range we are using is the Richmond Police Dept range and they were afraid of liability if someone got hurt that was non-LEO. However, if this one turns out good than I will go to our local public range and try to have an open class there. I will keep you posted.
    Never argue with an idiot. You will sink to their level, and then get beat by expierence.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Boone County Sheriff Ken Campbell has open classes, including Pat, at the Sheriff's Department range (behind the County Jail where inmates see folks learn to fight with guns.). Contact him and find out how he deals with the liability issue.
    Last edited by Submariner; 08-14-07 at 21:15. Reason: spelling
    "The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts." Justice Robert Jackson, WV St. Board of Education v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624 (1943)

"I don’t care how many pull ups and sit ups you can do. I care that you can move yourself across the ground with a fighting load and engage the enemy." Max Velocity

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
    Boone County Sheriff Ken Campbell has open classes, including Pat, at the Sheriff's Department range (behind the County Jail where inmates see folks learn to fight with guns.). Contact him and find out how he deals with the liability issue.

I know that. It is not my rules and I am not on the Richmond Police Department. I am on another agency just West of Richmond. They were nice enough to let me use their range because ours is under construction and when I asked them that question they just said they would rather not due to liability. I am sure that you could probably have everyone sign a waiver and it would be fine. Once our range is done or if I get permission from our public range I will try to have Pat come back for a open class.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Pat's class in Indiana is definitely on my schedule for 08.

Richmond would be great, but Boone County is just another 1 1/2 hr ride more. I'll make either.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    Pat's class in Indiana is definitely on my schedule for 08.

Richmond would be great, but Boone County is just another 1 1/2 hr ride more. I'll make either.
    I'll try my best to get an open class.

Feedback Score
    GOOD NEWS! The class is now open for all to attend. It is no longer LE only.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Dayton and Cincinnati area shooters, this is a HUGE opportunity!

Feedback Score
    Class is still open!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast