Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret City Weaponeers

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico1985 View Post
    Sweet. I'll ask no more. Thanks!
    Please feel free to ask me anything you like (about my product). I might not want to answer some questions, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
    Under the sword lifted high, there is Hell, making you tremble. But go ahead, and there is the land of Bliss. ~ Miyamoto Musashi

DISCLOSURE: I represent SECRET CITY WEAPONEERS, purveyor of K-25 Multi-Role Concealment Holsters. I may, therefore, be biased...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just have to say that I LOVE my Isotope-7. As a leather slut, I can give it no higher compliment.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    I just have to say that I LOVE my Isotope-7. As a leather slut, I can give it no higher compliment.
    I appreciate that, and I wish I could take credit for it, but I don't make those holsters myself. They're made exclusively for my company by Gary Brommeland, a true master of the craft. I'm afraid the only credit I can take is for having the good taste, and the patience, to stock them.
    Under the sword lifted high, there is Hell, making you tremble. But go ahead, and there is the land of Bliss. ~ Miyamoto Musashi

DISCLOSURE: I represent SECRET CITY WEAPONEERS, purveyor of K-25 Multi-Role Concealment Holsters. I may, therefore, be biased...

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    The Isotope 7? Absolutely best in class for my money.

I've got a Wilson SDS riding in one right now, actually.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Feedback Score
    Is your new AIWB holster going to be tuckable?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Seraph,

Is there an option in the works for K-25 to accept pistols with a light attachment, like a TLR-1 or X300?
    "Those who fight monsters should take care that they never become one. For when you stand and look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."
    ~ Frederich Nietzsche

Remington 870 LE, Glock, and AR-15/M16 Armorer
    NRA Firearms Instructor: Basic Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun
    NRA LE Instructor: Patrol Rifle
    USPSA TY58905 "C" Class Production

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    I'm afraid the only credit I can take is for having the good taste, and the patience, to stock them.
    That's a huge accomplishment in and of itself.

Imagine my delight at getting true, hand made custom gunleather in three days.

Three freaking days!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorseman View Post
    Seraph,

Is there an option in the works for K-25 to accept pistols with a light attachment, like a TLR-1 or X300?
    Light compatible holsters are a separate project, and will not be designated K-25. I'll be polling for input on features for that, pretty soon.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    That's a huge accomplishment in and of itself.

Imagine my delight at getting true, hand made custom gunleather in three days.

Three freaking days!
    That's the idea. Unfortunately, it has proven very hard for me to keep anything in stock. Right now, the leather cupboards are nearly bare, with all the mainstream models being gobbled up via email requests, before I can even get them into my web store inventory.

With my Kydex offerings, I'll strive to focus production on the most requested models, so that I can (hopefully) keep things in stock, for immediate purchase (let's admit it - instant gratification is awesome). Then, I'll feel freer to entertain the unorthodox custom requests, and take my time with them, to get them right. I'm only one guy, here, for now.

Soon, I'll be polling for the most popular model sidearms for use with my holsters. I think I already know what they are, but I want to see what the community says, to be sure. The point is to focus my effort where it will satisfy the most people (and to generate the most sales, of course), rather than having a super broad variety of models, with the popular ones always out of stock, and the obscure ones gathering dust.

Feedback Score
    You could always make a holster dedicated to the especially . . . rotund among us and call it the "Big Ed's." I don't think his family would mind.

For us fellow ETs, do you have a location we can drop by to check the holsters out or are they available through a local shop like CCA?

Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast