Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret City Weaponeers

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by goteron View Post
    Tony, glad to hear you guys are out of the hospital. Will keep praying for you guys.
    Thanks, to you and all, for the prayers. I'm continually amazed.

With my wife back in the house, I really get a wake up call on how much she makes things run around here. I've been able to get back to work pretty much full time the past couple of days, and it feels good to make some real progress. I didn't realize how demoralizing the whole ordeal had been. Having seen again the results I can get when I'm free to do a full work day, I'm feeling encouraged, and motivated, and am remembering how much I like to make the holsters.
    Under the sword lifted high, there is Hell, making you tremble. But go ahead, and there is the land of Bliss. ~ Miyamoto Musashi

DISCLOSURE: I represent SECRET CITY WEAPONEERS, purveyor of K-25 Multi-Role Concealment Holsters. I may, therefore, be biased...

Feedback Score
    Good to hear things are getting back to normal for you. Very much looking forward to getting mine.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Franklin405 View Post
    Good to hear things are getting back to normal for you. Very much looking forward to getting mine.
    Thanks. I'm up to full speed again, and nobody's happier about it than I am. You'll soon be looking forward to your next SCW rig.
    Last edited by Seraph; 06-08-11 at 14:19.
    Under the sword lifted high, there is Hell, making you tremble. But go ahead, and there is the land of Bliss. ~ Miyamoto Musashi

DISCLOSURE: I represent SECRET CITY WEAPONEERS, purveyor of K-25 Multi-Role Concealment Holsters. I may, therefore, be biased...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    Thanks. I'm up to full speed again, and nobody's happier about it than I am. You'll soon be looking forward to your next SCW rig.
    Just waiting on my first... No problem though

Feedback Score
    I'd like to personally thank Seraph for helping my wife out. I've mentioned these holsters, the K-25 specifically, to my wife several times. My birthday happened to be this week. She got in contact with Seraph and he was VERY nice to her and helped her out. She's not very familiar with a lot of this stuff, but she said you were an absolute gentlemen and answered all of her questions. She really appreciated the smooth transaction, and how easy it was to get everything setup and ordered.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by CRab; 06-25-11 at 08:23.

Feedback Score
    Seraph

Keeping your family in my prayers.

J
    Philippians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!!
    Glock Certified Armorer

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    edited out as of now while handling this with seraph.
    Last edited by LowSpeed_HighDrag; 06-25-11 at 16:05.

Feedback Score
    Really sorry, LSHD. It was my failure. I believe I have resolved the problem to my customer's satisfaction.

While I'm at it, if there's anyone else to whom I owe some of the new style belt loops, could you please send me an email, to nudge me?

seraph@secretcityweaponeers.com
    Last edited by Seraph; 06-25-11 at 16:23.

Feedback Score
    What kind of a wait are we looking at, understand all the problems & just looking for a ball park idea what the wait is like....

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    edited
    Last edited by SaddleTramp; 07-28-11 at 00:48. Reason: still waiting for February 27th order to be filled

Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast