Page 102 of 285 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2849

Thread: The Official M&P picture thread.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Ignore the troll.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Now, now.....

This thread's been blessedly drama-free. Let's keep it that way.

Take it to PMs, or start another thread specifically about out-of-the-ordinary personal handgun modifications
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARin View Post
    [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/jggzf8.jpgG]
    No I'm not kidding you and you never answered my question on why you took the beaver tail off.

ETA: pic for a pic thread.

Last edited by Wormydog1724; 04-28-11 at 00:15.
    http://www.youtube.com/wormydog1724

Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz
    This isn't "Ihuntcoyotes.com.

Feedback Score
    Ah, quite sorry...missed that query.

Removed the beavertail because its ****ing retarded. The compact version of the M&P does not feature the overly dramatic beavertail, and neither should the full size. The only thing it "does" is increase the possibility that it will print under a shirt, or jab you in the kidney.

And i hope i wasnt being referred to as a troll.
    Last edited by ARin; 04-28-11 at 00:35.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Removed the beavertail because its ****ing retarded. The compact version of the M&P does not feature the overly dramatic beavertail, and neither should the full size. The only thing it "does" is increase the possibility that it will print under a shirt, or jab you in the kidney.

I can see that. I need to trim the beaver tail on my M&P. It's bugging the shit out of me.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)

I think theyre calling me a troll
    Last edited by Wormydog1724; 04-28-11 at 10:38.
    http://www.youtube.com/wormydog1724

Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz
    This isn't "Ihuntcoyotes.com.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    still trying to figure out how to add the tomahawk to my edc.

I wish i would see more trimmed beavers in this thread.

that was the first thing i did...spun up the lathe and chopped that obnoxious beaver tail off. trimmed the lip from the front of the magwell too.

Youre the only other person Ive seen use hockey tape on the grip. I started using that on my XD since the grips SUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Split66 View Post
    I wouldnt listen to BCMjunkie. His brown camo clashes like hell with his surroundings. His surroundings are obviously pinkish and lacey and have big hooties.

Instagram Dangertastic
    Danger@Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/m41979/

Feedback Score
    LOVE hockey tape. its cheap as shit...gets tackier when wet....takes 2 minutes to replace when it gets all worn out. If you look close I also wrap a ridge at the base of the grip that forces me to choke up..gives me an index point to keep my grip consistent. The stuff is versatile.

But it doesnt look super neato like hot-iron stippling does, so no one uses it.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    LOVE hockey tape. its cheap as shit...gets tackier when wet....takes 2 minutes to replace when it gets all worn out. If you look close I also wrap a ridge at the base of the grip that forces me to choke up..gives me an index point to keep my grip consistent. The stuff is versatile.

But it doesnt look super neato like hot-iron stippling does, so no one uses it.
    I used hockey tape on my nail gun when I was a roofer, When its wet it is amazing. I never gave a shit about stippling or new looking guns, besides my M&P, (only a month old) my pistols and rifles look like they been through a tour
    Quote Originally Posted by Split66 View Post
    I wouldnt listen to BCMjunkie. His brown camo clashes like hell with his surroundings. His surroundings are obviously pinkish and lacey and have big hooties.

Instagram Dangertastic
    Danger@Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/m41979/

Feedback Score
    Agreed. I came to the same conclusion with my 9c and my full size 9 and 40. Had the beaver tails removed when I gave them to Ben at boresightsolutions for a stippling job. Unless you have huge mitts, I don't see a reason for them.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Page 102 of 285 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast