Page 234 of 285 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2849

Thread: The Official M&P picture thread.

Feedback Score
    double post
    Last edited by K31Scout; 04-12-14 at 19:42.

Feedback Score

M&P40.
    Mods: Ameriglo Pro I-dots w/U-notch (antifreeze fsp).
    I really surprised myself today. I went about 8 months without shooting. I got the sights and light within that time period. 1st time out was embarrassing, 2nd time was an IDPA match which was not bad, but I felt rough.
    3rd time out was this morning and I'm feeling much better... still have to get used to the sights, different hold, and may need adjusted, but the hitting left may be me, or the lighting causing me to aim left - so I need some more range time before making adjustments.

1" squares, so right at 3" @ 25yds, and 8" @ 50yds(I rushed a shot and think its the high one)- all shot offhand. I was hesitant about buying these sights due to accuracy claims but obviously its not an issue for everyone. This is with the u-notch rear.... and TULA ammo (5 shot groups). Not the best shooting ever, and not the most accurate pistol, but this is way better than I expected when I bought this thing.

@25yds

@50yds
    Last edited by MegademiC; 04-13-14 at 09:29.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4DAIVI PAI2K5 View Post

and a crappy photo
    What holster is that?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

and a crappy photo

Interesting.

I've always wanted to try carry like that, but haven't for fear of an AD to my genitals or femoral...
    Last edited by scooter22; 04-13-14 at 02:12.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by xanderzuk View Post
    What holster is that?
    My own. Shoot me an IM if you want more details.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    M&P40.
    Mods: Ameriglo Pro I-dots (antifreeze fsp).
    I really surprised myself today. I went about 8 months without shooting. I got the sights and light within that time period. 1st time out was embarrassing, 2nd time was an IDPA match which was not bad, but I felt rough.
    3rd time out was this morning and I'm feeling much better... still have to get used to the sights, different hold, and may need adjusted, but the hitting left may be me, or the lighting causing me to aim left - so I need some more range time before making adjustments.

1" squares, so right at 3" @ 25yds, and 8" @ 50yds(I rushed a shot and think its the high one)- all shot offhand. I was hesitant about buying these sights due to accuracy claims but obviously its not an issue for everyone. This is with the u-notch rear.... and TULA ammo (5 shot groups). Not the best shooting ever, and not the most accurate pistol, but this is way better than I expected when I bought this thing.
    I'm putting a set of these sights on my M&P9 next week and hope to shoot as good as you did on those targets at those distances. Your 25 yard target looks like my 10 yard target. Factory trigger?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    Interesting.

I've always wanted to try carry like that, but haven't for fear of an AD to my genitals or femoral...
    When I holster I make sure to do this little pelvic thrust to angle the muzzle away. I've got the moves like Jagger. lol
    Been carrying this way since last summer. Never going back to OWB carry again.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by K31Scout View Post
    I'm putting a set of these sights on my M&P9 next week and hope to shoot as good as you did on those targets at those distances. Your 25 yard target looks like my 10 yard target. Factory trigger?
    Be patient- My first group with these sights was disgusting since the whole sight picture is vastly different than what I was used to.
    Yup, old style factory trigger. I have to assume I got a good one because I have no complaints. It has smoothed up significantly over the last 2 years or so that I've had it. I dry-fire daily and have (wild guess) about 2k live rds through it.

Have you decided on a color for FSP? Right now I would think either one would be fine. Once I get some more rounds out with mine I might do a small right up since I didn't find much feedback on this color - seems everyone is going orange.

When I holster I make sure to do this little pelvic thrust to angle the muzzle away. I've got the moves like Jagger. lol
    Been carrying this way since last summer. Never going back to OWB carry again.
    This, Its safe if you are. I have a vg2 now and holster off my body, then attach. I used to run a c-tac with my cz (safety, carried C&L) AIWB. I suggest inspecting in inside of the holster WELL, EVERY TIME, and keeping shirt well off the holster while inserting the gun... and twisting it to keep boreline out in front of your feet. Once in the holster and you are sure its the ONLY thing in the holster, it cannot AD.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 04-13-14 at 09:20.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post

Have you decided on a color for FSP? Right now I would think either one would be fine. Once I get some more rounds out with mine I might do a small right up since I didn't find much feedback on this color - seems everyone is going orange.
    Green front is all amazon had and will be fine although I would have preferred the orange ring.
    My trigger breaks very heavy and is more noticeable when dry firing while watching the front sight. My Shield is much better. May need an Apex DCAEK in this full size to keep that front sight from twitching.

Page 234 of 285 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284 ... LastLast