Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Defense, Vickers Tactical Training is out(For Real )

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

On the way

I just got a shipping notice from Brownell's that my 2-disk set is on it's way.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Talked to DD CS yesterday about the release of the blue Ray DVD's, maybe next week.Just an FYI for the regular DVD's as I was going to change my order. Buddy had no info on the menu problem, and a co worker eluded that it may be a "contrast" problem with the TV? No info on any regular DVD's being returned or a manufactures defect with the current product? Standing by.

Certified Colt, Glock, REM, Tikka, SIG & S&W Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well troops its been 5 months, I just ran out of patience, going to give them a call and get the regular DVD's or ask for a refund.

Certified Colt, Glock, REM, Tikka, SIG & S&W Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Well troops its been 5 months, I just ran out of patience, going to give them a call and get the regular DVD's or ask for a refund.
    I got the regular DVDs and thought the picture quality was really pretty good on my 46" TV... You'd have to have one big ass TV to need the BluRay.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fried Chicken Blowout View Post
    I got the regular DVDs and thought the picture quality was really pretty good on my 46" TV... You'd have to have one big ass TV to need the BluRay.
    Not really. The blu ray will probably just be that much better.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Not really. The blu ray will probably just be that much better.
    How much better? Can you define "that much"? I've never been impressed with Bluray. My player upscales and I just don't see the improvement, or care to see the improvement based on paying any extra. I'll just skip bluray and get the next Betamax that comes out in the next few years.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    How much better? Can you define "that much"? I've never been impressed with Bluray. My player upscales and I just don't see the improvement, or care to see the improvement based on paying any extra. I'll just skip bluray and get the next Betamax that comes out in the next few years.
    I can't measure it, but I believe it is possible. Some people are still satisfied with CRT televisions, some aren't. The difference bothers me though, I don't stream HD, I rent the discs. We pay too much for large screen TV's to watch them on sub-par quality.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Fair enough, to each his own... I'm also sticking with my 9mm despite what other's say!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Fair enough, to each his own... I'm also sticking with my 9mm despite what other's say!
    Haha, me too. Some people cannot notice good HD and bad HD. My dad can't tell the difference at all. Consequently these are often the same types who can't take a sharp photograph to save their lives.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Got them today, good stuff.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast