Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Defense, Vickers Tactical Training is out(For Real )

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    An email from DD says these aren't shipping till the 24th of Jan 2011.

Certified Colt, Glock, REM, Tikka, SIG & S&W Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Yeah, I got that as well. To say I am disappointed just doesnt cover it. Oh well, bitching about it wont make them appear in front of me.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I hear ya buds, I had quite a Boxing Day planned!
    Oh well

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Just irks me a lot. I can understand waiting, but my fiancée is quite upset that the gift she wanted me to have wont be here til 1-24, and to be honest, more like February.

Feedback Score
    Heres hoping that preorders get shipped out sooner. It said something about that in the e-mail. I'll give it another week or so. But the money i spend to preorder might be best spent elsewhere at this point till it comes out.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I just noticed something while watching the promo video.

Larry is using his left hand as the firing hand but when he transitions to pistol he switches and his right hand becomes the firing hand.

Is he left eye dominant but right handed or is he that great that he can shoot any weapon left or right handed?
    Last edited by BMWguy206; 12-22-10 at 23:42.

Feedback Score
    Maybe the title of this post should be changed? Got all excited for nothing.
    Last edited by Redhat; 12-23-10 at 12:27.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWguy206 View Post
    I just noticed something while watching the promo video.

Larry is using his left hand as the firing hand but when he transitions to pistol he switches and his right hand becomes the firing hand.

Is he left eye dominant but right handed or is he that great that he can shoot any weapon left or right handed?
    He's cross dominant

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Any news or updates on the DVD's shipping?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    From my email:

Open Letter to customers of Daniel Defense and the Vickers Tactical Training series presented by Daniel Defense

We have been working vigorously to finish the training series in time for the Holidays, but unfortunately we are not ready to do so. The holiday bottleneck has only made it more difficult. We decided that the best decision for our customers, the men and women who truly want to improve their skills with their carbine, was to take the necessary time to deliver the series with the same level of care and detail that Daniel Defense puts into their premium firearms, rails, and accessories.

It’s imperative to both Larry Vickers and Daniel Defense that we deliver a video series that users of all skill levels can use to both learn new skills and refresh themselves on the fundamentals of carbine shooting. This series is not meant to be a response or a competitor to any other training series available, instead it’s a great alternative and a way for viewers see to see first hand the techniques that Larry teaches in his carbine classes. We plan on this being a full line of training videos, and hope viewers will add some or all of the videos to their collection.

Our goal is to have the DVD and Blu-Ray version available January 24, 2011 with the downloadable version coming soon after. We personally appreciate your patience, and thank you for being loyal customers to Daniel Defense. For those of you who have already purchased the series on DVD or Blu-Ray, we have processed your order and will ship your DVD as soon as it’s finished, but if you would like a refund please contact Daniel Defense customer service. Stay tuned to Daniel Defense for new promos from the series and exciting new announcements.

A new promo for the series is available here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWEjA8SxDc0

Best Regards,

Jay Duncan
    Vice President, Sales and Marketing

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast