Have a lot of older swords that I picked-up a few years back because thought they were kinda cool. Need the money for Christmas gifts now, so looking to sell them all for a fraction of fair-market-value.

Some available swords include a replica William Wallace Claymore (58" long, monster!) w/ leather sheath, Scottish Broadsword w/ steel scabbard, Fantasy broadsword (38"OAL) w/ leather scabbard, several smaller swords and daggers of various sizes, designs, functions, etc.

The William Wallace Claymore still sells new online for MINIMUM $300 shipped, most are higher than that. The cheapest dagger I bought was still over $40 new, most were $70-$90. I have a total of the three long swords and six or seven smaller swords/daggers in this lot, asking $350 plus shipping for all of them. Willing to trade on about anything, but no junk, please.

Also, if you are reading this and actually know a bit about true ancient weapons, PLEASE CONTACT ME regarding an Indian dagger I found that I believe to be authenticly old. This is the ONLY dagger I am keeping out of my collection, as I just think it's cool, and may be worth quite a bit.

Email / PM for pictures, more info, or links to these weapons online for price comparisons. I'm guessing I have around $750-800 in them. Maybe more...

Let me know!

~Bobby