Thread: Tons of video game stuff...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Tons of video game stuff...

Let me know what you are looking for! My family owns a store here, so I have slowly accumulated just about EVERYTHING you could imagine from Nintendo thru Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 (No Kinect stuff for sale). Games, controllers, limited-run items, broken consoles good for parts, boxes, manuals, cords/cables, you name it, I've probably got it. Have access to almost any games spanning any console as well, if I do not own them personally.

VERY reasonable prices, please contact me if you are interested in any kind of deals on your gaming needs.

Also have two fully functional pinball machines in the shop, my cousin said he'd take $2,500 for each one. He paid around $3,300/ea for them when he opened up, they never took-off here. Has replaced about everything that normally wears-out or goes wrong on them. One is Water World, the other is Speed Racer.

Let me know!

EDIT*** He traded the Speed Racer to a "High-Speed Pursuit" model shortly after buying them. Didn't find out until this morning. Sorry... ***EDIT

Bobby
    Last edited by Bobert0989; 11-29-10 at 04:49. Reason: Wrong game listed
    Fact of life:

Although the EAGLE may soar proudly through the skies, it is very rare for the Weasel to be sucked into a jet engine.