Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with the Magpul iPhone cases?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Whats up with the Magpul iPhone cases?

Whats the word on these? Seems like you can't get them anywhere. Are they coming out with an iPhone 4 version?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    [/fanboy]

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Capitalist pig trying to exploit the workers of the world?

JK No idea but I think they got "forgetted" by Magpul. I don't think their ability to put products out could compete with what the electronics industry is doing. By the time they got a product to sell the next generation phone would be out for 6 months already.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Wifey is getting me the iPhone 4 for Xmas and I'm in the market for a nice case. Any other options? I'm looking for something low profile, not the huge clunky Otterbox type of thing.

Feedback Score
    Sidelined to get the Droid case into production.

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rickrock305 View Post

Wifey is getting me the iPhone 4 for Xmas and I'm in the market for a nice case. Any other options? I'm looking for something low profile, not the huge clunky Otterbox type of thing.

I looked around but don't like adding bulk. I tried a couple but they were too flimsy and cheap feeling. I just keep it "naked" now, and try to be careful with it. I can put it in a side pocket, and not even notice its there. At the most maybe a screen protector.

Ive had 2 previous Iphones the 4 is the best by far. I love it....got a real nice solid heavy feel to it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont31R View Post
    I looked around but don't like adding bulk. I tried a couple but they were too flimsy and cheap feeling. I just keep it "naked" now, and try to be careful with it. I can put it in a side pocket, and not even notice its there. At the most maybe a screen protector.

Ive had 2 previous Iphones the 4 is the best by far. I love it....got a real nice solid heavy feel to it.

Yea, the screen protector is mandatory.

I have the iPhone 3 now and I found a great case for it. Made by Speck and you can hardly even tell its there. But at the end of the day, crap still gets between the case and the phone and it gets all scratched up anyway. Guess I'll just rock it nekkid.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Unless you're an industry professional with close ties to the right folks, or otherwise in a position to get one of the limited-run prototypes, the Magpul iPhone case remains something of an unkept promise.

Personally, I just went with something a little different.

AC

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I thought the case was a side project for the guys at Magpul. Lucky few bought some at Shot but mass production wasn't really the plan? I'd rather have some other stuff in their catalog that hasn't been released as oppose to this Phone case. Besides....I got a Iphone 4 haha
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." — Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    you dont need a screen protector, the new glass they put on phones is very scratch resistant. Shatter resistant is a different story.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast