Well, I found out today that my son may actually be more hard headed than I am. I have offered to replace his Mav. 88 with a Win. 1300, complete with a new rifled barrel that D. Christopher, on this forum, helped me find. Gun has only been shot 12 times since new. One of those things Dad passes to his kid. He doesn't want it...! Can you believe that! I had to check his birth certificate to make sure he was born on Earth. I started to slap his mo...., sorry, I regress.

He wants to buy, with his OWN money, (Earth check again) a Mossberg 535. It is for hog hunting and it will get used, alot. Honestly, I know nothing about one, except what I have read, and an add can make a Yugo sound good. (Taurus adds for example, and I've had my fair share of ass whippings on here about Tauruses)
Anyone got any field use with one? Will see a fair amount of skeet and slug use at the range, as well. Mav. is three years old and looks like it went through a nuclear holocaust. Repaired forend 3 times, and everything is loose, but it still shoots. All replies welcome.