Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do i have too much S**t on my rifle?/rant(Updated with new pics)

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Hammer_Man View Post
    Heh, you actually have more on your rifle than several of our local (South Eastern Wisconsin) LEO's get to.

In fact, they'd all LOVE to be allowed to mount even cheap rails and lights.
    Whats the reason they cant? i would think with LEO's they would want to make your lives easier lol
    DEATH SMILES AT US ALL, ALL WE CAN DO IS SMILE BACK

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    double post
    Last edited by devildogljb; 11-30-10 at 04:05.

Feedback Score
    Heh. OP's kept his rifle simple despite having the ability to bolt more stuff on.

Feedback Score
    What probably sent him over the edge was not the accesories, but instead the fact that you kept bringing it up to show him all the time. I'd probably call you a nut too, and I have more stuff on my Colt...

No seriously, guy probably felt you were rubbing it in his face. Its kinda like the guy who just got a nice car and keeps talking about it and showing you what he's done to it and how fast it can go, and all the while you are stuck driving the same 15 year old piece of junk to work. At some point you say "Enough already! I get it. Your car is awesome... "

But ultimately his reasons for saying it don't matter. What does is matter is if it works for you. If it works, then its not too much...

Feedback Score
    54 (100%)
    I'd sugggest a smaller weapon light (X300 or X400) and 86 the Grip-pod, in addition to a T-1 Micro. Just my 2 kopecks.
    SSG Jimmy Ide- KIA 28 Aug 10, Hyderabad, AFG

1SG Blue Rowe- KIA 26 May 09, Panjshir, AFG.

RIP Brothers

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Someone doesnt like the look of your rifle?.....ooohhhh nooooo.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BR870 View Post
    What probably sent him over the edge was not the accesories, but instead the fact that you kept bringing it up to show him all the time. I'd probably call you a nut too, and I have more stuff on my Colt...

No seriously, guy probably felt you were rubbing it in his face. Its kinda like the guy who just got a nice car and keeps talking about it and showing you what he's done to it and how fast it can go, and all the while you are stuck driving the same 15 year old piece of junk to work. At some point you say "Enough already! I get it. Your car is awesome... "

But ultimately his reasons for saying it don't matter. What does is matter is if it works for you. If it works, then its not too much...
    it works for me very well and hes the one who wanted to see all the progression on the rifle lol

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by devildogljb View Post
    it works for me very well and hes the one who wanted to see all the progression on the rifle lol
    He's just jealous...

Feedback Score
    You did say that old dude loves guns but doesn't know anything about them. I know guys who do the same thing. And I'm in the army! They are just jealous!
    -Evil Nadman

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior1423 View Post
    Someone doesnt like the look of your rifle?.....ooohhhh nooooo.
    its not the look of the rifle hes questioning the parts on the rifle

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast