Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Do i have too much S**t on my rifle?/rant(Updated with new pics)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CLHC View Post
    Speaking of "having too much s**t on" one's rifle, how about this fellow that maybe ya'll seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPvOrylnDxU

Hmmm
    Ha ha nice find! The one thing I like is the paint job!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Took of the grip pod and switched out with a tango down vertical grip took off the top rail and put on a ladder rail, waiting to get some more ladder rails in to see if i want to switch them out from the KAC rail covers. Also made my own single point sling out of 550 cord using the the cobra weave took me awhile to make it but its actually more comfortable then my old single point just used the old hook system off of the old single point system.

DEATH SMILES AT US ALL, ALL WE CAN DO IS SMILE BACK

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by devildogljb View Post
    Took of the grip pod and switched out with a tango down vertical grip took off the top rail and put on a ladder rail, waiting to get some more ladder rails in to see if i want to switch them out from the KAC rail covers. Also made my own single point sling out of 550 cord using the the cobra weave took me awhile to make it but its actually more comfortable then my old single point just used the old hook system off of the old single point system.
    I like it, I cant wait to build my AR.
    Last edited by M4CARBINE556; 12-09-10 at 22:21.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    That looks good. I like the sling!
    Your wife is like a new gun... sooner or later you are going to want to shoot them both.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CLHC View Post
    Speaking of "having too much s**t on" one's rifle, how about this fellow that maybe ya'll seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPvOrylnDxU

Hmmm
    The guy swept a bunch of people with his finger on the trigger with a mag inserted. People like him remind me of why I avoid public ranges now.

----
    To the OP, nice parachord braided sling. Configure your rifle to what works for you and be consistent in your training.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo 1-1 View Post
    The guy swept a bunch of people with his finger on the trigger with a mag inserted. People like him remind me of why I avoid public ranges now.

----
    To the OP, nice parachord braided sling. Configure your rifle to what works for you and be consistent in your training.
    And he's behind the yellow line! At around the 1:01, one can see that the rifle's OFF SAFE!

Nice work on the sling devildogljb!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    It looks pretty plain to me, add more stuff and report back when you show it to him again.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789