8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ginzomatic View Post

What’s that, there on my wrist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James Cameron Deep Sea

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    What watches do you long for, but would not spend the asking price on?

AL&S.
    On the seventh day God rested; Marines filled sandbags

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet432 View Post
    Awesome combo! As for the Ranger; it’s a nice piece. I prefer the BB Steel 41mm.
    I agree! I got this red BB last week. It is beautiful but had to send it back. It came with the wrong extra links and the seller wasn't willing to refund the difference so I could buy replacement links at $65 each.

"Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    I agree! I got this red BB last week. It is beautiful but had to send it back. It came with the wrong extra links and the seller wasn't willing to refund the difference so I could buy replacement links at $65 each.

Aww that sucks. I tried on a BB Steel and PVD last week in Dallas. Tried on an explorer as well! That one is definitely on the hit list! I have to pay my Aquaracer 41 first though! XD

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Picked up a new DW-5600 today. Work beater.

Attachment 57685

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Instead of getting a box for my watches, I went to the local hardware store and built a watch tree. Pretty happy with the results.

- Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbieler View Post
    Instead of getting a box for my watches, I went to the local hardware store and built a watch tree. Pretty happy with the results.

That's pretty damn cool. Is it top heavy?
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    No. I played with the base a little as that was my concern when I was putting it together, but it's stable. I've had one of the cats knock it over, but then again the cat weighs almost 20lbs. It knocks over anything it wants.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbieler View Post

Like it.

( :
    ART.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I know what I'm getting my brother for his birthday.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 245 of 256 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255 ... LastLast