Page 12 of 256 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Watches

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nice Marathons Seeker! Thanks for sharing.
    Aubrey<><

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I bought one of these in Singapore. Built like a tank- great beater watch. Still wear the Submariner most of the time

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I agree that it is time to get a beater watch too.

Think that I will get this Seiko.
    "The war against this enemy is more than a military conflict. It is the decisive ideological struggle of the 21st century and the calling of our generation." George W. Bush

Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by truthseeker View Post
    I've become a big fan of the Marathon watches. I've owned a GMT-Master and a Seamaster, but I just seem to prefer the Marathons. For me, tritium markers are requirement #1. My first tritium-lit watch was a Luminox, and now I won't have it any other way. The Marathons save me some money, too.

That GSAR cleans up real nice with the stainless bracelet, too. I'm getting married Saturday, and the woman has made it very clear that I will NOT be sporting the zulu strap for the wedding. "Tactical" is not a very big concern for her.
    How about a pic or two of your GSAR with the bracelet on it?? I'm lusting for one of those.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here ya go. I need to clean off the bracelet a bit, but you get the idea. When it's clean it looks just as good as any other stainless bracelet out there, IMO. That dude is TOUGH, too. You don't have to worry about links coming apart.

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to take a picture of your own wrist. If I can get some assistance, maybe I'll put up a better one.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Very nice, thanks! I think I'm going to have to have one, now.

Feedback Score
    I just picked up an old, late 80's / early 90's, Breitling Navitimer that is titanium. Very slim and light compared to my Submariner. I'm going to see if it takes a licking for my daily wear.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

My TSAR with bracelet has landed....

pics to follow. This is a big ****ing watch (in fairness, my normal daily wear is a Rolex Datejust). Very nice..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gkanga View Post
    A friend of mine has one of those, the version with the orange band and some other orange things. It's a really neat watch, I'm thinking about getting one.
    Stay away from the orange band. It gets dirty really quick and needs constant attention with degreaser.
    Last edited by Kisara; 09-18-12 at 13:51. Reason: PhotoLink no longer valid

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisara View Post
    Angelina Jolie wore a T-Touch in Mr & Mrs Smith. Stay away from the orange band. It gets dirty really quick and needs constant attention with degreaser.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of the orange, anyway. I would probably get the black band, or the metal band. I'm not sure which I like better.

I have heard a common complaint is the lack of a backlight, have you found this to be an issue or do the hands glow enough on their own?

Page 12 of 256 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast