Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tactical stores in austin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by austinN4 View Post
    Well, yeah.....it is called Larue Tactical.
    Except you cant go there and pick things up and they also do not do any kind of installs. So while they are located in Austin(well, north of it), they dont seem to care about the local customers. At least that was my take on trying to buy some stuff from them.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rjacobs View Post
    Except you cant go there and pick things up and they also do not do any kind of installs. So while they are located in Austin(well, north of it), they dont seem to care about the local customers. At least that was my take on trying to buy some stuff from them.
    My bad - I should have read the whole thread before responding. As others have said, there are a few small stores with limited selections. And Larue isn't going to sell Troy anyway. I always just shop the Internet stores - saves time, gas and money.
    Last edited by austinN4; 12-03-10 at 17:45.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    What is funny about this is you guys are looking for a tactical store that specializes in AR parts and knows how to install them correctly.

We specialize in AR's, have all the best names and know what we are doing. Just one problem, the majority of the locals around me have no interest in what we sell.

C4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12