Thread: Very nice, Newer Dell Laptop ~ Save $400!- SOLD!!!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Very nice, Newer Dell Laptop ~ Save $400!- SOLD!!!

I have done some trading around and have ended-up with a very nice laptop that I have no use for (already own 2). This laptop is a Dell Inspiron M501 with the upgraded 500 GB HDD, 4GB Ram, Upgraded graphics card, Windows 7 home premium, 16" Hi-Def screen, HDMI input/output, built-in web cam and microphone, etc...

It builds out to $933.11 plus shipping on Dell's site. I am pricing it for $600 locally, simply trying to get a nice handgun out of it. I am also including a slim-profiled carry case, along with the original software package that came with it new. It is in EXCELLENT condition (Like New), not a mark on it. Also includes the AC charger, of course.

I'm interested in just about any trades, but keep in mind that my ultimate goal is to gain a nicer handgun, preferrably either in .45 ACP or 9x19. I like Sig's, HK's, M&P's, and Kimber's (lol)... or possibly a rifle of sorts? Would consider a decent AK, or beat-up AR, bolt guns, shotguns, about anything, really.

Asking $550 shipped (cash price) to our online community, which saves someone around $400 off the NEW price. Like I said, this is in excellent condition, not a mark on it anywhere. I'd say 95% easily. Functions flawlessly, and the only extra software installed on it is Skype, which I can remove at the request of the buyer.

Thanks! Let me know what you've got!

Traded to another member.

~Bobby
    Last edited by Bobert0989; 03-21-11 at 13:49.
    Fact of life:

Although the EAGLE may soar proudly through the skies, it is very rare for the Weasel to be sucked into a jet engine.