Thread: LWRC M6A3 Black 5.56 Lightly Used

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

LWRC M6A3 Black 5.56 Lightly Used

Up for sale is a lightly used black LWRC M6A3 in 5.56. Rifle was purchased early this year and has only had about 600 rounds through it. This is a standard M6A3 with newest style one piece NP3 coated bolt carrier group, coated LWRC fire control group, adjustable gas block, magpul MIAD, magpul enhanced trigger guard, vltor emod stock, and Matech BUIS. A magpul ASAP plated was also added and staked on, as well as a Bravo Company Gunfighter Mod 4 Medium charging handle. There is a wear mark at the top portion of the lower receiver where the charging handle has been making contact and is visible in the final photo. The rifle will ship with the manual and a hard plastic rifle case. Parting with it only to fund another project as this is a great rifle. Asking $1700 for this item with shipping and insurance included. I will accept Money Orders/Certified funds or discrete paypal for an additional 4%. Please PM me for further. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by SPARTAN HOPLITE ARMS; 12-13-10 at 16:16. Reason: SOLD

Leave the guns...bring the cannolis.
    Give me but one firm spot on which to stand and I will move the Earth. -Archimedes