Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Possible GTG/Meet-Up?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
    So how did it go?
    Yeah, how was it?

Feedback Score
    24 (96%)
    I only got to go for a few hours. I had a funeral to go to. We had a good time though. Made me decide to ditch my AR and go with something else. It was a frustrating shooting day for me, but still fun.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    It was great, the weather was perfect. mnoe82, bulbvivid, Icculus, and myself made it out. We started out by checking our zeroes on our carbines and then moved to a bay to shoot handguns. My Sig was singled out by M&Ps 3:1. If I remember correctly we started by warming up with some slow fire on 8" paper plates and bulbvivd's "you suck" targets. We shot a couple rounds of the FAST drill and then moved onto the carbine. We did some failure style drills with a reload incorporated. Next up was a SOTM drill using a 5" circle target. I realized that my usual practice of shooting on my dept. Q-style target isn't giving me enough feedback so I'll be using a similar 5"-8" target to keep myself honest. mnoe82 had to leave soon after and the three of us moved to a longer range with steel targets at various ranges from 100-300yds varying in size from 8"x8" to torso sized targets. This was awesome for me because most of the ranges I have access limit me to 100yds and in. Yeah, we shot our pistols on this range too, why not? Finally we shot some steel in a bay that had a saloon-style set up. We shot from a doorway at an array of steel plates. Freestyle, SHO, WHO, all timed. It was humbling but great fun.

I enjoyed seeing/meeting everyone again. Look forward to the next one.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234