Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is anyone following the Sean Lien case in Taiwan?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    US news sources too, unfortunately, and much more so in recent years.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tpd223 View Post
    Indeed.

In 24 years on the street I have lost track of how many folks I have seen running around around having been shot in the head/face.
    Ditto....

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 500grains View Post

First scenario reported: Bullet entered under the jaw, broke the jaw bone, blew out 7 teeth, traveled diagonally through the flesh and bones of the face to exit at the opposite temple. (no mention of the bullet or teeth or bones going through his tongue)

Second scenario reported: Bullet entered the cheek and traveled diagonally through the flesh of the face to exit at the opposite temple.
    Third scenario: The Lien shooting was faked to cover up a successful hit on the guy in the wheelchair. "300 broken bones" is a metaphorical comment on the ruling party's economic policy that was slipped past the censors by a dissident journalist who has been apprehended, tried, convicted, and sentenced to cover the next election from a wheelchair.

You guys don't understand China very well, do you?

Okie John

Feedback Score
    Head, face, etc shots do not always work. Both primary participants in this incident received non-fatal headshots.

http://www.lawofficer.com/article/tr...cus-young-inci

I've met Sgt Young and heard him speak regarding the incident. If you ever can do so, I highly recommend it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12