Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ohio meet

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hopefully Big Darby Creek Range will get the courts to tell Battelle Labs to FOAD so they can re-open.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I could talk to the Pickaway county sportsmen club and see if we could do something there. Im not a member yet But i plan on being on after the 1st of the year.

Or I could see what range my acadamy is using and try to get something going on there.

Feedback Score
    I'm in the Cincy area about once a month. I'm up for anything week or weekend.

Feedback Score
    Im down like a clown Charlie Br Br Brown

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Subscribing for more info. Depending on dates/location, I'd be very interested.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    Hopefully Big Darby Creek Range will get the courts to tell Battelle Labs to FOAD so they can re-open.
    You have no idea. It's been hell for us since June.

I have also joined another range while the NRA fights with Battelle on BDCSR. It's a small club, but does have some plans for major dirt work this spring/summer that could be a possibility of having more than 6-7 on the line at once. They have a 300yd range and several pistol backstops. It's the Richwood Gun and Game Club just north of Columbus off SR 31.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hey guys, I'd be down for something. I'm subscribing to this to keep an eye on it.

Feedback Score
    briarrabbit.com

its in zanesville.

has a 400 yard rifle range.
    I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman. The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we who know the work which the fireman has to do believe that his is a noble calling. Our proudest moment is to save lives. ~Edward F. Croker

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    i think ft harmar has the shoot house wich would be great to use. but in the end its up to whois hosting the event. im not picky and whatever grant picks would be fine as he is a pro and i trust his judgment. unless it turns out to be just a bunch of us getting together and coming up withy drills. either way is cool for me. i think grant classes are 175 for one day and 300 for a 2 day. theres still logistics that need mto be worked out. first we need to figure out if grant can host it. like he said april, then we need to know what type of class. we are a few months away.

Feedback Score
    Tusco and Ft. Harmar are a bit of a drive for me, but I'd do it. Anything at Big Darby Creek would be great.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast