Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ohio meet

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    Big Darby is still closed, unfortunately. I keep checking but nothing new. Damn shame how Pete is getting railroaded. Hope he can stay afloat long enough to win so folks can get back to shooting.
    Yes, BDCSR is still closed, but the ruling from the 12th circuit should be rendered within a week or so. For anyone local Pete and a major investor/majority owner have opened up a place in town completely seperate from the range called West Jeff Outfitters (24 Main St, WJ, Oh) for those that need firearms or accesories etc.

Hopefully the range will be open this spring at the latest and hopefully some improvements will prevent Battelle from trying their crack pot case again shortly after it reopens. It's truly a land grab due to their needing a buffer for their munitions storage underground a couple hundred feet from the backstop and edge of the property. They also have some other pretty nasty stuff stored very close as well and a facility with multiple underground levels where some interesting things go on to say the least. This is the company who is a very big DOD contractor and the company that made the detonators for the nukes dropped on Japan in WWII so their pockets are very deep.

Worst case a new location might be looked at if funds for the dirt work are available. Keep your fingers crossed. A huge thanks to the NRA for stepping up and fighting the good cause with their legal team. Without them the case would not have gone on against such a big opponent. So all of you card carrying members your support is also appreciated for your support.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'm interested, but when? I have training until March, though, when the weather gets better for shooting anyway. Is this a winter training event specifically, or whatever we can put together?

Feedback Score
    I'm in

Feedback Score
    depending on when and where, i'd be in

Feedback Score
    Watching this.

Feedback Score
    I'm interested, if I can work my schedule around it.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm in Dayton and would be interested, pending date.

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    we have about 2 months so i cant wait, Grant announced it in another thread

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    where is this thread that you speak of?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    KY boy here but watching this thread and section for training opportunities.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast