Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: FULL - Vickers Tactical Home Defense Class – Nov 4-6, 2011 – Moyock, NC.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I've seen some frangible that's great, some that's absolute shit. I'd rather pay the 300 bucks for stuff I know won't leave me weeping over a trashed gun in class. So as stated, YMMV!
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist View Post
    I've seen some frangible that's great, some that's absolute shit. I'd rather pay the 300 bucks for stuff I know won't leave me weeping over a trashed gun in class. So as stated, YMMV!
    Yeah I didn't think of it that way...never worked with frangible before...and since I only have one gun...

Is that Winchester liable to make me weep?
    Last edited by Ironman8; 09-23-11 at 06:48.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman8 View Post
    Yeah I didn't think of it that way...never worked with frangible before...and since I only have one gun...

Is that Winchester liable to make me weep?
    I wish I knew. Most frangible is non-jacketed, which can be a tad weird in terms of feeding.

I really don't have that much experience, and frankly we're only shooting 200 rounds, but I wanted to be able to run my suppressor on my SBR.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    On that note, I sent an email to BHA this morning. Just awaiting his response

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C45P312 View Post
    On that note, I sent an email to BHA this morning. Just awaiting his response
    Great, depending on what you hear back today I'll order my frangible later this afternoon.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist View Post
    I wish I knew. Most frangible is non-jacketed, which can be a tad weird in terms of feeding.

I really don't have that much experience, and frankly we're only shooting 200 rounds, but I wanted to be able to run my suppressor on my SBR.
    I thought it was 300?

And if there is a possible group buy with a ship to BW, then I'll do that...keep us updated...

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I thought it was 300?

And if there is a possible group buy with a ship to BW, then I'll do that...keep us updated...
    Go to the GGT page, it says 200, it only says 300 here. I'm probably going to do 250, but there's some misinformation for sure.

Can someone officially confirm the count?
    Last edited by Titleist; 09-23-11 at 15:43.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    For the record, I just emailed Larry:

Round count is 300 frangible carbine!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I thought it was 300?

If i get the green light, I'll have to have it shipped to my work. You have to pass by my house to get to BW if you're driving down from VA. So you guys can just pick it up. So no shipping fees =) maybe just a case of stella or amstel or both lol. And more than likely it will have to be ordered by case. I'll get at least 2 if others need it. if not, ill just keep it.
    Last edited by C45P312; 09-23-11 at 18:52.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C45P312 View Post
    If i get the green light, I'll have to have it shipped to my work. You have to pass by my house to get to BW if you're driving down from VA. So you guys can just pick it up. So no shipping fees =) maybe just a case of stella or amstel or both lol. And more than likely it will have to be ordered by case. I'll get at least 2 if others need it. if not, ill just keep it.
    Sounds great! Let us know what you can get and for what price. Thanks!

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast