Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shotgun dress up

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Target,

When will you be CONUS again? The range I discussed with you earlier has a CCW pistol match one week from this Sunday.

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Back CONUS...

I just made it back in last night. Unfortunately, I am being sent back out this Tuesday. Should be home the following weekend but will need to check my schedule to see if I can attend.

I am due to rotate on my "days off" in the middle of February. I will keep you posted and if I can make this weekend I will drop you a line.
    "Of every One Hundred men, Ten shouldn't even be there, Eighty are nothing but targets, Nine are real fighters...We are lucky to have them...They make the battle, Ah, but the One, One of them is a Warrior...and He will bring the others back."-Heraclitus (circa 500 B.C.)

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Cool. You are welcome to the shoot. Just let me know and I'll give you directions.

-Jax

-Ryan Job

"Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I forgot to mention its only $5 to shoot and round count will be low. Only about 5-6 shots per stage with about 5-6 stages setup. They do this during CCW matches to give give the snubnose wheelgun guys a fighting chance but usually a stage or 2 will involve a reload.

-Jax

-Ryan Job

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12