Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Canada section in the Regional Discussions area

Feedback Score

Thanks

TR1,

Thank you for setting this up.

It could be a good source of information on hard to get parts (now that flash-hiders, barrels under 16" or with 5.56 chambers, and collapsible stocks are being targeted again), ammo, etc.

It will also mean that we can have some good discussions without the XCR/Norc fanboys chiming in to say how superior or as-good-as their guns are.

In fact, I would suggest that anyone who uses the words/phrases "XCR", "Norinco", "fit and finish", or "upper-lower wobble" should be instantly banned.

If anyone is coming East (not Ontario, that's not East; I mean stopping just before you get to the pond), and wants to go to a range, PM me, and I can take you if I am available. You bring the ammo, I'll supply the hardware.

Regards.

Mark

Feedback Score

Thread

Looks like this thread has not been activated for awhile. I am glad the election turned out like it did.

BTW,

I am looking for a Multicam Plate Carrier, if you have one, drop me a PM, it will save me some shipping cost from the States.
    Last edited by dracconian; 05-10-11 at 22:39.

Feedback Score
    You're right, the election did turn out well.

We definitely need to start using this part of the forum more, I am fed up with all the garbage I have seen in the Black Rifle section of CGN.

Sorry, can't help with the plate carrier.

We should see if we can get some stickies at the top of this section for Canadian specific stuff. Maybe one for WTT, WTS, WTB, and one for training courses and gun shows?

Regards.

Mark

Feedback Score

Thumbs up Hi all

Hi guys!

At first I wondered why we would have a Canadian only section but then I realized that it's a good way to keep ourselves up to date on goings on that our other M4 brothers may not really want to hear about!

It seems that I've read stuff by or seen the the other Canadians who are here!

For those who are interested, we have a bunch of up-coming courses in Ontario.

Trit.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Trit, good to see ya buds!!

Certified Glock, SIG & S&W Armourer
    Colt, REM Armourer
    Jack Reacher "I mean to beat you to death and drink your blood from a boot"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Hi guys!

At first I wondered why we would have a Canadian only section but then I realized that it's a good way to keep ourselves up to date on goings on that our other M4 brothers may not really want to hear about!

It seems that I've read stuff by or seen the the other Canadians who are here!

For those who are interested, we have a bunch of up-coming courses in Ontario.

Trit.
    Any courses coming Alberta/BC way?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dracconian View Post
    Any courses coming Alberta/BC way?
    We can make it happen! If you guys out west give me an idea of what you would like to see, we could do it!

Do you think you would have the number of guys to make a worthwhile course?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    We can make it happen! If you guys out west give me an idea of what you would like to see, we could do it!

Do you think you would have the number of guys to make a worthwhile course?
    I am not certain, we would have to look at the locals in this part via CGN or other sites to see if they would be interested. From what I have seen posted, all course offered in Alberta sell out very quickly.

As for who would instruct the course, I am thinking maybe the Magpul guys? Noveske?

Just spit balling here....

Feedback Score
    Courses in the Lower Mainland seem to be pretty popular too. I've heard SouthNarc from here on M4C will be here come June 2012. I definitely hope I'll be able to attend that. I can throw up a post on Canadian Black Rifle Mag if there is enough interest. Just drop me and the rest of us here a line at canadianblackriflemag@yahoo.ca

Feedback Score

Parts

My Northern Brothers,

I am looking around for the following:

-Daniel Defense FF rail, either 9.0 or 10.0
    -Low profile gas block.(jp enterprise/Midwest/etc)

It is for a upper project that I am looking to get started. Here is what I am looking for in the complete product:

http://www.03designgroup.com/photo/a...54_%5b1%5d.jpg
    Last edited by dracconian; 06-19-11 at 12:20. Reason: Adding photo.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast