Okay so this can be a thread for Lower Mainland networking. Write a little bit about yourself what you may be looking to get out of this, and what you have to offer.

I'm 19 currently in first year at UBC. Back East I have a LMT 10.5" Upper I'm working on completing few things like Aimpoint T-1 and Surefire Scout need to be bought but that won't happen till I'm working again. Living in residence means no guns period. If anyone would be willing to take me out the range given that I'd bring my own ammo that would be amazing. I'm also trying to float the idea of a UBC shooting club between friends but everything is very chaotic being in first year.

Second year I hope to have my own car and a place off campus shared with people. Means Whistler every weekend and range hopefully once a week. Maybe some tactical courses and some camping South of the Border in Washington or Oregon.

In terms of future career, I hope to go into national security/defense. Likely with the CF although I have other options, as I want to go slightly more intelligence based.

Some of my other hobbies include Snowboarding/Skiing, Physical Fitness, Photography, Partying, Hiking & Camping.

Oh, I'd also love to find someone to teach me how to hunt. I'm born and raised downtown Toronto, my dad is a fiscally conservative urbanite through and through and doesn't have the slightest clue about how to hunt.

Cheers,
MikeH