Quote Originally Posted by Slammer View Post
    This may be the best one yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNPFLWCZQC0
    This is really good.

"you salad tossing homo."

C4

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Reminds me of a snippet from the "Which One Are You?" thread a long ways back:
    12. The IPSC Weiner

Loves to congregate with others of his own kind and take over entire ranges for days at a time so he can play gunfighter. Will construct entire towns out of plywood and cardboard in order to shoot for one afternoon. Owns a custom racegun worth more than the car he arrived in. Likes to dress in obnoxiously coloured clothes with firearms manufacturers’ logos prominently displayed on them in hopes others will think he’s sponsored. He isn’t. The mortal enemy of the Man in Tac-Black, due to an ancient dispute over the definition of practical shooting. Engages in “realistic” combat shooting scenarios such as being seated on a toilet while wearing a holstered handgun, and suddenly having to dispatch two armed terrorists who broke into his bathroom. Will collect your ejected brass before it has a chance to bounce, whether he shoots that calibre or not. Likes to work into conversation the number of dubious shooting academies he’s attended, and name drop any quasi-celebrity IPSC shooters he knows in order to impress others. Doesn’t work. Hates being confronted by questions like “just how practical is a pistol that falls out of the holster, fires if you even look at it dirty, and requires 60 hours of maintenance a week?” or “what kind of lunatic would immediately holster his pistol and yell ‘clear’ at a stopwatch-wielding bystander in a real gunfight?”, or the dreaded “wouldn’t a shotgun be more effective?”.
    Original thread
    The advice above is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    That is some funny stuff.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just so everybody knows these videos are a joke. Or at least the ones I created. It turns out I may have offended a new shooter or two that thought I was specifically making fun of them. The humor and content in all of these videos comes directly from the questions I asked on 2-3 forums when I first started shooting 16 months ago. If you are a new shooter don't let these videos stop you from asking all the questions you can think of. We want all the new shooters we can get to join us in enjoying the sport we love.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Most enjoyable thread contributors. Will be following up for new links.

Thanks, Keith

Feedback Score
    Now that, was FUNNY!!!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer View Post
    Just so everybody knows these videos are a joke. Or at least the ones I created. It turns out I may have offended a new shooter or two that thought I was specifically making fun of them. The humor and content in all of these videos comes directly from the questions I asked on 2-3 forums when I first started shooting 16 months ago. If you are a new shooter don't let these videos stop you from asking all the questions you can think of. We want all the new shooters we can get to join us in enjoying the sport we love.
    Jesse

If people are offended they need to grow thicker skin. That is freaking funny stuff. I would say part of what makes it so funny is the truth that there is a little bit of everyone in there. Either past or present. Some of us may even have changed sides off the screen.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The IDPA video wins by a long shot for me. "That still doesn't explain why you're wearing a damn fishing vest." Hahaha.

I stopped attending a local IDPA group when I had someone complain to the RO that my mag holders weren't 'tall' enough. WTF, are you serious? I wasn't even winning. And it's a ****ing IDPA match.
    The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah that IDPA one is clearly the best because it's TRUE in every aspect. I wish I would have done it first. I am gonna try a "which shotgun is best for 3 gun". This weekend while traveling for the holidays. I think I will just go back tad my posts from 18 months ago when I asked every question out there.

Here is another comical shooting video. This guy is not a cartoon but I'm pretty sure he's lost his F'ing mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP9Tp...e_gdata_player

Make sure you watch the long range stage. The crowd commentary is the best part.
    Last edited by Jesse Tischauser; 12-21-10 at 06:51.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Awesome vids!
    אני לדודי ודודי לי

NRA Life Member

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast