Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My DD show off thread

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Bam old thread but wtf dd light weight wife's patrol rifle. Now has an r1 on it.
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I woke up the thread .. can't wait to post mine when it gets in .. Last night I swear I dreamt about rails and gas tubes .... No lie!

"It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This."

https://www.facebook.com/Blak1508
    Instagram Blak1508

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here are my DD M4's

Top: M4v5 lightweight

Bottom: M4v1 w/ vltor imod and BCM MOD4 CH

More mods still to come.

Last edited by Bonez556; 08-30-12 at 18:33.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Love your rifles ^ I have a quick question. I was told that the changing handle on the V1 was great. What's the advantage about changing it? Thanks in advance for your response

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blak1508 View Post
    Love your rifles ^ I have a quick question. I was told that the changing handle on the V1 was great. What's the advantage about changing it? Thanks in advance for your response
    Thanks man. There wasn't anything wrong with the charging handle that it came with, I just like the size and feel of the mod 4 latch. It's just a personal preference thing I guess.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Yeah no problem.. Beauty is beauty DD seems to be one of the best.. I looked up the CH you put on it looks great. I am sure you can get a better grasp on it with that.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yeah no problem.. Beauty is beauty DD seems to be one of the best.. I looked up the CH you put on it looks great. I am sure you can get a better grasp on it with that.
    I would have to agree. I love DD products. Definitely top quality. Yea the mod 4 is the medium latch so it isn't too big to where it snags on things but it's not too small to where you cant get a good grip on it. It works perfectly for me.
    Last edited by Bonez556; 08-30-12 at 21:08.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Gentleman she is here .... I'm just in amazement on how well she is crafted, simply beautiful, all of the pictures do not do her any justice even though they themselves look absolutely wonderful. Wow what a nice rifle. I will post pictures tmrw... I am glad or should I say proud to be part of the DD pack. I Look forward to furthering my knowledge of these great machines with you all.
    Cheers-
    A-

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Gentleman she is here .... I'm just in amazement on how well she is crafted, simply beautiful, all of the pictures do not do her any justice even though they themselves look absolutely wonderful. Wow what a nice rifle. I will post pictures tmrw... I am glad or should I say proud to be part of the DD pack. I Look forward to furthering my knowledge of these great machines with you all.
    Cheers-
    A-
    Looking forward to seeing the pics and congrats on the purchase on a fine rifle!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Thank you yeah I bought the M4V1 and I cannot stop looking at it... Shooting it tmrw...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast