Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request for Jax area info

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Request for Jax area info

I am going to be in the Jacksonville area the first week of Jan for class. Just looking for a cheap, reasonably clean motel for the week. Doesnt have to be anything great, only going to be there at night to sleep. Any suggestions? Any places to avoid?

Thank you in advance.

Feedback Score
    Pm me for some info. Where in town will you be etc. Are you flying driving have a rental etc. Where is your class. I will point you in the right direction.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by redfernsoljah View Post
    Pm me for some info. Where in town will you be etc. Are you flying driving have a rental etc. Where is your class. I will point you in the right direction.
    yeah it really depends on this stuff. every side of town has a shitty part. with all the major highway and interstate Arteries driving through town is no big deal. but staying in some would suck.
    The 2nd Amendment : Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Kind of a toss up on the fly vs drive. Due to the fact that I have to bring a couple of my guns and a bunch of ammo, I think avoiding the airport might be the plan. Plus, saves me from from having to grab a rental once I get there. Looks like 24 hrs of driving door to door, so I figure 2 days would be an easy trip.

I am really looking forward to the weather part though, I've already had enough of the damn cold and snow here in the upper plains.

Feedback Score
    Response sent.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Who is doing a class in Jacksonville?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Um, I don't think it's the kind of class your thinking about. Purely proffessional development, job related stuff. Not the type of training that would end up with an AAR here on the forum.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The 2nd Amendment : Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glockeyed View Post
    Thanks, that's an eye opener. Gonna be low profile, mouth shut, eyes open all week. Glad I will be CC the whole time.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Got to remember that Jax is one of the biggest, if not biggest, square mile wise in the United States. So to help you a bit would be best to know which part your class was in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast