Thread: Postal Money Order Questions

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Postal Money Order Questions

Has anyone here ever had a money order get lost in the mail...and if so, how long after filing a claim did it take to get reimbursed or a get a new money order?

The reason I ask is I recently purchased an upper on the EE and the money order has been in limbo for almost a week now and the seller of the upper has not received it yet.

Should I be concerned?

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I would be calling the USPS not asking here. Second, the holidays are still here and I am sure that they are still pretty busy.

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. View Post
    Has anyone here ever had a money order get lost in the mail...and if so, how long after filing a claim did it take to get reimbursed or a get a new money order?

The reason I ask is I recently purchased an upper on the EE and the money order has been in limbo for almost a week now and the seller of the upper has not received it yet.

Should I be concerned?

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I purchased an item in the EE before Christmas and it took forever to arrive. USPS is really busy so I would not be overly concerned.

Call them and check if you are concerned, then report back with their response please.

Buckaroo
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Good News,,Bad News,,,if you still have your receipt your all set,,,,,thats the "good news",,,,"bad news" is it has to be out for 60 Days I believe,,,, Check with the Post Office to be sure !!!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I'm headed up to the Post Office here in a couple minutes. I'll see what I can find out (depending on how busy it is).
    WTB:
    SA M-7 Classic blonde stock sets
    Bulgy ((10))/((E)) steel mags
    Bulgy T3 takeoff stock sets
    30-caliber magazine clips?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by R.P. View Post

Should I be concerned?
    I would give it a few more days.

Here is a link to information on the USPS website concerning lost money orders.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JFreuler View Post
    Yeah, that's basically what the clerk at the Post Office told me as well. He also directed me to the same webpage you have linked above.

Good luck to you R.P.
    WTB:
    SA M-7 Classic blonde stock sets
    Bulgy ((10))/((E)) steel mags
    Bulgy T3 takeoff stock sets
    30-caliber magazine clips?

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Snail Mail Update. Money order Arrived Today

The Rural Carrier delivered your money order today. He apologized for the delay, the three legged donkey he was riding was very tired!

Your upper went out today just before 1600 hours. You should get tracking info and delivery confirmation, I added your email in the online form. It went out priority express I hope you’re sending rounds down range by Friday or Saturday at the latest.

Joby
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Poor donkey, wading through all that snow......

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Poor donkey, wading through all that snow......
    HA! As you know I stole that one from you. Damn donkey has not delivered any batteries yet. He is getting tired the snow is deep and it has been Cold. The wood stove is cranking out the heat!
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree