Thread: Criterion 18"

Feedback Score

Criterion 18"

Anyone have a Criterion barrel in either 18 or 20" in the hybrid contour? Im interested in the 18" for a certain build and would like to know its accuracy. Im sure its great like most all other barrels today, but Id thought Id ask anyway

Feedback Score
    I own an 18" Criterion. Unfortunately I really have had the chance to shoot it very much.
    I have maybe 30 rnds though it and at 25m, all it did was make the hole bigger. That was using cheap PMC stuff.
    Benny Hill over at Triangle Shooting Sports highly recommends the Criterion barrels and he is a pretty well-known 3 gunner.
    I am pretty sure that he uses Criterion for his custom builds.

Downside with the hybrid barrel, it is closer to a heavy contour than it is a pencil contour so it is a little nose heavy for my taste.

Feedback Score
    I still have some 18" and 16" hybrid profile/.223 wylde chambered barrels in stock.

If interested PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    But you should have enough mags that you don't need to see a grief councelor if you destroy or damage one.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have their 18" HBAR barrel and shot some black hills 77gr Sierra match ammo through it for the first time and it shot great. I normally shoot bulk 55gr ammo and it still shoots good.

Here is a five shot group with the 77gr ammo. Gotta love my jerk shot 0.74" five shot at 100yrds 0.24" 4 out of 5

image.jpg

Feedback Score
    18" HBAR CMV. Do your part with 75/77gr and it will hold sub MOA. I can squeeze 1.5 MOA out of M855.

Feedback Score
    Here is the first 5 shot group I shot at 100 yds. with my 18" WOA varmint barrel with Sierra 65 grain Game Kings.
    Attached Images Attached Images