Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Kel-Tec KSG, Dual feed, Bullpup Shotty

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MH64
    So dropped in to the Ft. Worth CTD and they have one on the shelf.
    So I got to handle it briefly and had decided to get it so then asked 'how much'. Was told that the last one they sold went for $1k and this one isnt for sale.
    That is unless I come up with an even higher price, as the owner said if the money was enough he would sell it.

So they are back to there old tricks again.
    Several months ago I swung by the then-new CTD in McKinney; the place is like Tapco, Century, and Del-Tons R Us with scummy "tacti-cool" salespeople to match.
    It was the first and will be the last time I'm ever going to one of their stores.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MH64 View Post
    So dropped in to the Ft. Worth CTD and they have one on the shelf.
    So I got to handle it briefly and had decided to get it so then asked 'how much'. Was told that the last one they sold went for $1k and this one isnt for sale.
    That is unless I come up with an even higher price, as the owner said if the money was enough he would sell it.

So they are back to there old tricks again.
    I use them for guns but i agree when they have something everyone wants it seems to be over MSRP.

Feedback Score
    I would love to have one of these to play around with, think I will wait for the price to go down first. I would cry if I spent that kind of $$ on a Keltec.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skyalkrNCSU
    think I will wait for the price to go down first.
    Be warned it's gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG wait. Getting an RFB is still very difficult (even if you're willing to overpay) and the KSG seems to have a lot more people interested in it than were interested in the RFB.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoTex View Post
    Be warned it's gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG wait. Getting an RFB is still very difficult (even if you're willing to overpay) and the KSG seems to have a lot more people interested in it than were interested in the RFB.
    Kinda what I figured

Maybe some other companies will see the opportunity and jump in this market and help drive prices down (or at least availability up)

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    I'll stick with my Wilson Combat SBS 12" and my S-12 8" SBS.

20rds. OO buck in the S-12 8" has more speed and manuverblity.

They can keep the plastic 14rd KSG with the price in the mid $1000's.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I got to handle and fire one of these at my local range on Monday. It was very unimpressive. When I saw it initially I admit I was drooling. When the guy fired it I was jealous as hell. He didn't tease me long though He asked if I wanted to give it a whirl......HELL YEA!!! Gimme.... The minuet I touched the thing it began to disappoint, the top rail was metal the bottom rail molded in shit that I swear wasn't straight. The safety button comes straight off a child's toy complete with a cartoonish "S" for safe and "F" for fire. The loaded magazine indicator slits along the tubes was a nice touch though. I fired around thirty rounds had two double feeds and bounced a hull back up into the bottom of the gun once. I stopped cycling at that point but don't think it would have been a problem. One thing I didn't check because I wasn't thinking, my brother says it won't feed 3" shells from the tubes is that true? Oh that friggen tube selector switch is NOT gonna last. He told me he got together with a group of guys and bought a quantity of guns at 6 hundred something dollars apiece. He had a sling installed in the provided slots...gonna be alot of slings shot off is all I can say. Would benefit from a qd point in rear, coulda had one now that I think about it. I think I'll wait a few years for one, or get one from Remington after they get on the bandwagon. Sux it doesn't change tubes automatically when one runs dry too.

Feedback Score
    looks interesting. kind of had my doubts about the quality of the firearm though. looks like i might have been correct. still will wait to pass judgement until i ve had one in my hands.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132