Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kel-Tec KSG, Dual feed, Bullpup Shotty

Feedback Score
    Its based on the neostead http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neostead
    Maybe ketec did some improvements
    I wouldn't considerate a first line weapon and I am sure it will have some teething problems hopefully nothing major.
    Should make a good breech-er if it has selectable feed and doesn't self destruct.

Feedback Score
    Must have. Now make it as reliable as my 500 and you can sell thousands!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Any idea what the street price will be?

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    I will say the concept makes me very curious, but I just don't trust it. I will wait and see who decides to "test" it out, then I will make my decision. 14 rounds of 00 buck really does tempt me to be one of the "testers" though.
    "You have never lived until you have almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know." - Written by an unknown soldier in Vietnam.

Feedback Score
    Those guy at Kel tec are total a-holes. Between this and the RMR, my wife is going to be pissed!!!!!

This looks like a ton of fun!!!!!!

Feedback Score
    Over at the KTOG forum, a KT rep said you should be able to buy 2 KSG's for the price of one RFB. So, should be around $800 USD?

A little more up here in Canada, but I'm still gonna buy one. KelTec has improved (IMHO) recently, especially since the RFB was introduced. I don't consider them as junky as I would have two years ago.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    the mbus is a nice touch... reminding us all that plastic does not necessarily = shit.

there's just something about having a 12ga detonation behind my ear that bothers me...

i'm not much of a shotgun guy to begin with, but i doubt i'll be clicking any links on this one.

Feedback Score
    Does look pretty nifty!

Selectable feed would open up a range of niches too.

I'm interested in seeing how it works out in the wild.

High capacity SBS, anyone?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Ohh boy, another disposable gun from Kel-Tec. If it's anything like their carbine it'll break before the new car smell is burned off of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whootsinator View Post
    I wish KelTec would keep coming up with ideas, and then sell them to a company that can refine them and put out a solid product.
    So, is it just dumb luck if you own several, put thousands of rounds through each, don't care for them nearly as well as you should and amass zero failures or stoppages in over five years?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whootsinator View Post
    I wish KelTec would keep coming up with ideas, and then sell them to a company that can refine them and put out a solid product.
    Because that worked oh so well for Magpul. Has anyone gotten theirs back yet for the recall- was it for burst shooting?

Had to be a bullup- I can't imagine running around with 14 rounds way out there, that would get heavy.

I really want a mag fed pump gun, but kudos to Kel-tec for broadening the envelope.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast