Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cut-Away IFAK

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Lead time's a bitch but good things come to those who wait.

http://jonestactical.com/index.php?o...d=11&Itemid=21

As others have said, alot easier to reattach than the DBT panel.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Maxpedition FIGHT Pouch.
    It is bad policy to fear the resentment of an enemy. -Ethan Allen

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    Lead time's a bitch but good things come to those who wait.

http://jonestactical.com/index.php?o...d=11&Itemid=21

As others have said, alot easier to reattach than the DBT panel.
    I saw this one the other day..... I cant for the life of me figure out how to order the damn thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMPLYDYNAMIC View Post
    That is frozen Vodka.................... they were out of the "on the rocks".....................

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Anyone have experience with the Original SOE gear?
    I got a great deal on a new SOE chest rig, now looking to add an aid kit and like the looks of their compact tear-off kit.
    Thanks..................
    Regards,
    Ranger325

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
    George Orwell

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    You can’t go wrong with an O.S.O.E. product. The vertical compact tear-off med pouch is perfect for smaller rigs and those tight on space. Another great option is the med tray that gets stuffed in a mag pouch. Both are very well thought out.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Just looked at OSOE's battle tray med kit (good suggestion Tits) and it looks really good for a minimalist FA set up. May be another poosibility on a different rig. Anybody use one of these yet?

S/F

"Ruck you Pat rogers, we no need push/purr!!!"

"Nazi lube for a Nazi gun" - LAV

Feedback Score

easy access FAK

i have a Diamondback Tactical medical pouch with a quick release platform and found it to be too bulky. I i used the plastic covered wire cable to secure my FAK to my kit by weaving it like a malice clip.
    i now use a tactical tailor vertical E&E pouch, in it are 2 packages of combat gauze, an israeli, a nose hose w/ a small packet of surgilube, 2 HALO chest seals, and 2-14ga needles. i Keep my tournequet attatched to the front of my kit above my mags secured with velcro strap.
    use a piece of 1" webbing and tape it to the wire to make a handle forming a T with the webbing and wire. you can also form a loop in your webbing for easier accessability. plastic encased wire cable at lowes is pretty cheap
    Tourniquet, nose hose, chest seal, dart!

In chaos, there is hope!

Feedback Score
    http://www.tyrtactical.com/products/...medical-pouch/

I got one like this. They make a few different sizes also.
    Last edited by Madball13; 06-23-11 at 11:49.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by motorwerks View Post
    I saw this one the other day..... I cant for the life of me figure out how to order the damn thing.
    Call him. Best way to reach him. I had his business card around here somewhere, but cant seem to find it now. His number should be listed on the site under contact info. If not, PM me and I'll dig it up.

Feedback Score
    My recommendation is is the CTOMS SLimline.

PROs
    1. It takes up the same real estate as a double magazine pouch. You can carry more than enough med supplies in it.
    2. Easy tear away system, the beaded handle comes from SCUBA emergency equipment and is easy to find in adverse lighting conditions and when only using tactile methods.
    3. TQ pouch mounted on the outside to allow access to your secondary TQ....your primary TQ should be mounted centre o' mass.
    4. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
    5. Modular internals, so you are not stuck with someone else's loadout plan.
    6. Designed in Canada, Made in the USA....Good things happen North Americans work together.
    7. Comes in Multi-COOL-Cam (MC), Scorched Earth (BLK), Afghan House (CB), Huah Green (RG).....

CONS
    1. Not cheap..but it is your IFAK.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast