Thread: Vortex Optics and Jerry Miculek Team Up for 2011

Feedback Score

Vortex Optics and Jerry Miculek Team Up for 2011

Vortex Optics and Jerry Miculek Team Up for 2011

World renowned competitive shooter, shooting instructor and gunsmith Jerry Miculek heads into the 2011 season with some serious glass on top of his firearms - courtesy of Vortex Optics. Jerry's list of shooting accomplishments is unmatched. Highlights include five time USPSA 3-Gun National Championship, three time Masters International Long Gun Champion and many more. Vortex hopes to help add to that list.

"Vortex is a natural fit for me," said Miculek. "They are a highly progressive company with superior optics that match many of my shooting needs. The company has a worldwide presence, yet is structured in a way that allows it to move quickly. Vortex's products, personnel and business model are what sold me. It was an easy decision to start working together."

Vortex has a selection of optics and optics related accessories ideal for tactical and competitive shooting applications. And from the looks of things, plans to continue building on it. Jerry's incite, expertise and input should prove to be a valuable resource during the design and development phases of future products.

"We are excited to be working with Jerry," said Dan Hamilton, Vortex Optics President. "A shooter at Jerry's level demands the best from their equipment. We demand the same standard of excellence and feel we can provide him with optics that will lead him to continued success."

The relationship between Jerry and Vortex is a testament to the products Vortex produces and the company as a whole. It's a solid bet you'll see great things from Jerry and Vortex in the near future.

Jerry will be signing autographs in Vortex Optics SHOT Show Booth #4251 select times throughout the event. January 18 &19 (8:30 to 10:00 a.m.) January 20 & 21 (1:00 to 2:00 p.m.)

About Vortex Optics: American owned, Middleton, Wisconsin based Vortex Optics designs, engineers, produces and distributes a complete line of premium binoculars, riflescopes, spotting scopes, tripods and related accessories. Dedicated to exceptional quality, value and unrivaled customer service, Vortex backs its products with its unconditional, transferable, lifetime VIP-warranty. Built on more than 20 years of experience in the optics industry, Vortex is rapidly emerging as a leading brand in the optics market.

Vortex - The Force of Optics | www.vortexoptics.com

Media Contact:
    Mark Boardman
    Vortex Optics
    800-426-0048
    mboardman@vortexoptics.com

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    So now that the first bit of info is out about the Razor 1-6, are there any more planned revisions? For instance, Mil turrets and an FFP reticle with mil substensions while maintaining the visible dot? That's really what most folks (other than 3-gun shooters) want.

See here:https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=103202

And here: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...ht=leupold+1-6
    Semper Paratus Certified AR15 Armorer

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH556 View Post
    So now that the first bit of info is out about the Razor 1-6, are there any more planned revisions? For instance, Mil turrets and an FFP reticle with mil substensions while maintaining the visible dot? That's really what most folks (other than 3-gun shooters) want.

See here:https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=103202

And here: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...ht=leupold+1-6
    I can't reveal any details until we make an official announcement, but I think it's safe to say that this version of the 1-6x24 Razor will not be the only one. I think we will be able to please people with some of the things we have coming later this year.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I looked thru the new 1-6 razor at the NRA show. Nothing short of incredible!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchK View Post
    I looked thru the new 1-6 razor at the NRA show. Nothing short of incredible!
    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!